Love you like i do

2:27PM

The car stopped at an unfamiliar shopping mall. The driver opened the door for us and we stepped out.

Wow, the mall looks so luxurious!

The moment we entered the mall, there was no doubt that all the stores were selling branded goods.

"Hurry up, let's go!" Karin grabbed me by the hand. Her body guard followed along.
"You brought me here to go shopping with you?" I asked surprisingly while being dragged into a shop.

"Not with me. For me." She corrected me while picking out a pair of heels.
"But wh-why me? I'm not good with fashion." I looked down on myself, seeing that I wore almost similar to what i wore last time - a t- shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers. The only difference was my book bag.

So why would she think I was good with fashion?

"Ugh, please. Of course you're not good with fashion. Look at yourself!" She rolled her eyes again, while trying another pair of heels.
"I want your advice on how to make Sasuke like me. I mean, you both looked very close. And he isn't close with anyone else so I figured surely you know what kind of girl he likes."

She picked out three different heels. "Which one looks best?" She asked me despite just insulting my poor sense of fashion.
Women are confusing.
"But.. You just said-"
"O.m.g, I know what I just said. But since you are worthy enough of Sasuke's attention, I want your opinion on what looks best. "
I randomly picked out what stood out to me.
And the shopping spree continued. She asked for my opinions and I picked from her best three items.
The body guard held her shopping bags while walking over to the cafe. He was seated at the different table from us.

4:11PM

We were relaxing over coffee and all she could talk about was Sasuke.
"So, what kind of girl does Sasuke like?" She stirred her coffee while I was sipping on my orange juice.
"You know, the average kind." It slipped right out of my mouth.
Average?
Did I meant myself?

"Eew, average? Surely he doesn't like that kind!" She laughed it off. "Seriously." Karin rolled her eyes again. She sure love rolling them eyes..

"Um, maybe you should try to be yourself around him and try to dress more comfortably. You don't always have to have such a thick face of make up or tight dresses with heels on to impress a man." I mustered all my courage to tell her truthfully before gulping down my juice.

Karin once again laughed it off, "My goodness. How should I dress like? Like you? A tee and jeans?"

I awkwardly laughed along with her.
She didn't even take my words of advice seriously..

"Seriously?" Karin blew at the coffee before sipping it. " Don't waste my time and tell me something. If not this entire trip is meaningless. You haven't told me a single useful detail!" She complained like a spoiled child, but the thing is I told her useful advice.

She wouldn't listen.