We love you too much

7:18AM

I woke up to Sasuke's arms wrapped around me tightly. He was already awake, his eyes fixed to me. "You're so beautiful." He kissed my forehead. "Now that I told you about myself, are you going to tell me yours? What's up with you and Kiba?" He cleared his throat.

I raised my brow. Kiba again? He is really worried about my bestfriend huh.. "Kiba and I? We have been friends since forever.."
".. That's not what I mean. You know he's in love with you right?"
I looked at him, not sure if he was thinking straight this time or jealousy still clouding his head.
"But friends are suppose to love you.. That's why he's always there for me." I slowly sat up, I was severely confused with what he said. I love everyone, but Sasuke doesn't like it when everyone loves me?

"He's always there for you, because he loves you. And I'm referring to the same kind of love I have for you." He sat up as well, facing his body towards me.

I laughed as I heard it. I told him it was impossible that Kiba felt that way, Kiba always had girlfriends in the past. Theres no way he's into me, I'm not a lady. Sasuke kept debating with me and saying it was so plain obvious.

I told him I was late for school and ended that debate short. I was laughing about it still while preparing for school. Sasuke drove me to school but when I alighted, he held my wrist. "Just.. don't let Kiba kiss you again, alright?"
"Are you jeaaaaalous?" I chuckled once again.
"Yes, I am jealous. I don't like sharing what's mine." Even though I was joking, he was extremely serious. I patted him and reassured him Kiba doesn't swing that way but Sasuke was still in doubt.

He let go of my wrist reluctantly, and his eyes were full of worried as I waved goodbye to him, walking past the school gates. As I turned around the last time to glance at my boyfriend, someone's arm hooked around my neck. "You're late today, Uzumaki." Kiba chuckled.
I quickly ducked and swerve to escape his grasp knowing Sasuke could still see us. "Haha, yeah, I am.. Let's quickly go then." I hastened my pace, making into the school building so Sasuke would lost sight of us.

8:32AM

While making our way to class, Kiba's eyes were now fixed to me. Looking at me the way Sasuke did this morning. "So.. what's up with you and Uchiha?" He cleared his throat. I raised my brow. "Sasuke and I? Well, we cleared up questions we had for each other. So, I would say we're doing good."

"That's not what I mean.. he's so rough with you yesterday. It hurt me. Did he do anything to you? Or.. force himself on you?"
I looked at him, not sure if he was thinking straight this time or worry still clouding his head. "No, he didn't do anything to me. He would never. He loves me too much."

Kiba shook his head, "I would never lay my hands on you, even when I am angry.. because I love you too much."

I stopped in my tracks to laugh.

But this feeling of deja vu.. didn't this just happen this morning with Sasuke?