Love my stupidity

11:19PM

I didn't find the ladder or anything so I took a huge leap of faith and landed safely onto the life boat. I heaved a huge sigh of relief but that was just the beginning. Now to paddle my way into freedom. I looked at the paddles and tried to figure out a way to steer the boat but instead, I was being washed away slowly but surely further away from the yacht by the fierce tides.

I started to really, really panicked as now I realized what kind of danger I put myself into and I didn't have control over the situation. I couldn't even hop back into the yacht now because I couldn't find the ladder in the first place. So I'm basically stuck. In this inflatable boat. Being swept away by the waves of hell.
Maybe going to hell.

It was then the best decision to cry.
Literally. I started bawling my eyes out for help.
Cry out for help and regrets and everything that has put me here in this spot today.
"Naruto. What do you think you're doing?" Sasuke groggily stared at me, unamused at what I've gotten myself into this time. He shook his head, as he carried some rope over and threw it as far as he could, making it into the lifeboat. I quickly grabbed onto it, as he pulled the other end, pulling me towards him, he demanded me to paddle against the current and towards him. I just hit and pushed the paddle against the tides barely doing anything to help Sasuke. I threw the paddle aside and used my free hand instead since I had full control over it unlike my paddle. "Don't let go of the rope." Sasuke tied his end onto a steel bar and ran to get something.

I tried my best to hold on, but the boat was being win over by the waves I just kept getting further. I decided my body wouldn't be so weak against the waves, like the paddle, I would have more control of my body than the stupid life boat aimlessly following the waves of hell TO hell. So I jumped off.

Still holding onto the rope, I was barely staying afloat, the strong waves kept crashing into me, as if desperately wanting me to break away from the rope and perish forever in the depths of hell aka the ocean. It entered my wind pipe as I gasped for air, screaming for Sasuke.
"Help!... Sas..uke!"
My hero finally emerged with something huge in his arms. It was the ladder, he extended the ladder and and leaped as far as he could into the ocean and towards me.

I could feel my energy fading, vision blurring as the last thing I saw was my hero swimming towards me.