Lovers' getaway

2:38PM

We finally reached the dock and the painfully silent journey was over. "Wait here." Sasuke said coldly as he exited the matte black car. I watched him walked over to one of the men working for him as Sasuke signaled the rest of them. The back of the yacht opened up, and the men working for Sasuke dragged out a small metal bridge linking the boat to the dock.

Sasuke got back into the car and drove the car into the back of the yacht. I was amazed. The boat was so big, that it even had a parking space for his car. The rich man opened the car's door for me before telling everyone else to leave.

2:44PM

We began sailing aimlessly, the waves were calm and the blue skies were beautiful. We could only hear the waves and the chirping of the birds. "This is so cool, Sasuke! I've never been on a boat before." I sounded like a little kid as I admired the ocean. "I wonder if there are under fishes down there?" I leaned over the railing to look further into the ocean.

"Or maybe sharks?" I quickly pulled back my head. Sasuke grinned with a glass of wine in his hand as he joined me. "Don't worry, I've been out here plenty of times. You're the first person I've brought along." He said, sipping on his red wine.

"You mean you usually come here all by yourself?" My attraction diverted to him and he nodded quietly as he took another sip. "Don't you ever feel lonely, Sasuke?"

"I don't. I never enjoyed company, I always preferred to be out here, far away from everyone else. Until I met you." As he uttered the last sentence, he turned to me. His cold lonely eyes looked into mine. I swear, I could spend hours just staring into his pure black eyes, just like falling into oblivion. As I got lost in his eyes, he inched closer to me, slowly titled his face and kissed me while I was in a trance, captured by his stunning eyes.

His lips tasted like wine. Bittersweet.
He kissed me again and again and again like he couldn't get enough of me. He dropped his glass of wine just to put his two arms around me, pulling me in closer to him as he continued kissing me passionately. "I love you, I love you so much, you know? I waited so long for this moment." He stopped in between kisses to declare his love for me again and again.

My heart felt so warm and fuzzy. My stomach filled with butterflies, heart was racing with every kiss I felt sparks. I felt so alive, and so in love. But somehow, I just couldn't muster up the courage to say those three words to him.

But I think..
Deep inside, he knew.