Lovely sour reunion

4:45PM

"Shut up, Itachi. I know why you're here. I will NOT give you money again to pay back your debts. Now, stay away from Naruto. This is your warning." He yelled viciously as he continued hitting him. "Alright, alright stop!" I couldn't take it anymore, I had to intervene. No matter what Sasuke's older brother did, he doesn't deserve getting beat up by his own brother in some alleyway.

I hugged Sasuke tightly from the back, restricting his arm movements as much as I can. "Get off me!" He shoved me, pretty hard. I lost my grip of him and fell backwards, hitting my head on the concrete floor. He pushed me with quite some force. When Sasuke realized what he had done, his face changed drastically. From such angry and hatred driven eyes back to the soft loving eyes I know. He jumped off his elder br0ther and held me in his arms, one of which was support my head.

"Fuck, Fuck Fuck! I'm so sorry my love. I.. I didn't mean to! I'm so so fucking sorry." He carried me into his arms without any effort with a look of guilt and remorse on his face.

5:26PM

"Man, we really didn't have to go all the way to the doctor's you know." I sighed, walking out of the examination room. "Well, better safe than sorry love." Sasuke kissed my forehead as he softly apologized once again.

As Sasuke went to pick up my pain killers, my mind slowly drifted away from reality. How much exactly do I know Sasuke? I didn't even know he had a brother! ...So that was Itachi. The one Sasuke ignored calls from back at the yacht. It doesn't make sense, the Uchiha family is loaded. Why is his brother homeless then? I want to know more.. I want to know more about Sasuke and his life.

But he doesn't tell me.

I sighed, feeling distant from my love.
"Why are you sighing, my love?" Walking to me after he was done collecting the meds. He caress my cheek softly, touch filled with tender affection. "It's nothing, let's go. Let's not keep our driver waiting." I forced a smile and dragged him out of the clinic.
We sat in the car in silence.

5:58PM

"Hey this doesn't look the way back to your company, I think your driver is-"

"I took the rest of the day off." He cut me off. "What? You can't just suddenly take the day off! The crew can't go on without its main lead, you're driving your director insane!"

"I can't work worrying about you. Then, YOU'LL be the one driving me insane." He smirked to himself. Putting his arms around me and pulling me closer. "Hey." I decided to tell him what was on my mind.

"Something troubling you, love?" He asked, turning his gaze from the window to me.

"I'm sure your brother was returning my wallet to me. I think it was all just a misunderstanding. You should really forgive him no matter what he has done in the past, blood is thicker than water after all." There, I said it. Now hopefully he gives me some insight on his life before me.

After hearing me mention his brother, his eyes immediately returned to the window. "You don't know him. You don't know what he's like. He's cunning. Real cunning."

"But I talked to him before you got there. I even offered him some money and he rejected it, he was really nice-"

"I said, you don't know him. He's acting alright? He's been calling me and lingering around my workplace just for bloody money. Naruto, stop being so naive. Don't let history repeat itself."

The words struck me. And it hurt like hell. I always believed to look at the good in people. Like Karin. But maybe... I am too naive?

I'm a stupid fool aren't I. But somehow I just wouldn't believe Sasuke's brother would pick-pocket me.

So the rest of the journey back to his house was silent. In the end, he still didn't answer any of my questions in my head. In fact, he raised more questions.

Why doesn't he tell me more about himself? How do I get closer to someone that's shutting me out..