My love belongs to you

7:40PM

My door bell rang snapping me out from my thoughts of the Uchiha. I walked over to the door, peeking through the eye hole I could see Kiba. I opened the door, "Hey Kiba, what's up?"

It was Kiba's first time entering into my small and dirty apartment. I was almost ashamed of it.

He pulled up a plastic bag with food in it. "You said to bring you some food on the phone."

"Oh..oh right. I must have forgot!"

"Sure you forgot!"

I sat down and Kiba followed, I opened up the package and it smelled so yummy! Delicious ramen! I gobbled it all down.

8:44PM

"Alright, I have to go home and complete a project. See you tomorrow?" Kiba chuckled to me.

I nodded, seeing him out.

"Promise me you'd try not to be late!" His hairs ruffled through my hair, as if he was trying to comfort me.

All I could do was nod and smile.

Can he see right through me?
Does he know I'm troubled and lonely?

5:00AM

As promised, I tried not to be late. I got out of bed early and into the shower. My lights were flickering and my table had only a piece of bread left. Well, it's better than nothing. I took a bottle of water from the fridge as well and head out.

5:31AM

I took the usual path to school, chewing my bread I stepped on the same traffic light area I met the Uchiha. The moments immediately flew back to me.

It was so magical..

Wait what? Naruto! Snap out of it. You're not a girl!

I gulped down my water, trying to flush away the memory.
The light turned green, diverting my attention, I walked across the road.

Can it really be, that's he's looking for me?

I was 10 minutes early for school but I saw Kiba waiting for me at the school gate. I wonder what time does he usually reach here?
He ran up to me and patted my back, "Nice job, you really came early. It's been so long."

"Do you always wait for me?"

"...Yeah. Every morning until 7.30AM."

What? How come I was never aware of it?

He dragged me to the canteen pulling me out from my thoughts and handed me a plate full of bacon, ham and eggs. "My treat!"

"What for?" I was taken aback.
Did he realize what condition I lived in so he assumed I am poor? Well.. I am sort of poor. But I definitely do not need this.

"Take it as a reward for coming early." He replied with kindness in his voice.
As soon as I insisted, he shook his head, "I can't eat it, I'm full. You wouldn't let it go to waste would you?"

God dammit Kiba..

7:30AM

Our school bell rings and the front gate closes.We headed to our first class of the day which I usually don't attend. The moment I stepped in, I could almost hear the class gasped.As I took my seat, someone nudged me and I turn over to see the head of the cheer leading squad.

"Do you think Sasuke Uchiha is looking for you?" There she goes, running her mouth again. She was not only the head of cheer leading but also, the queen of gossips and rumors.
The entire class gasped the second time. "Oh my god I think you're right! Didn't Sasuke Uchiha said he was looking for a boy with blonde hair an-"

"Girls," I cut Sakura off, who was another cheer leader, "You do realize in japan I'm not the only boy with blonde hair and blue eyes."

"Of course we do!" They yelled at me in unison.
"But it might be a possibility." The head of cheerleader spoke as if she's looking for clues.

The entire class gossiped among themselves. I face palmed as Kiba giggled beside me. The class hushed as the teacher walked in.
"Surprised to see you today, Naruto! Thought you'd miss my class." The man with a mask joked with me.

I replied with respect, "Well, Mr Kakashi, I'm here now, aren't I?"

He nodded happily.

I guess my presence is important to people after all.. It feels nice.
Maybe I should start waking up early and be more motivated to come to school..

The day passed by, and from every class I attended, at least one of the students would question me about Uchiha Sasuke's search.
Doesn't everyone understand I'm not the only blonde hair with blue eyes boy!

Maybe in this school, I am.
But definitely not in this country!

As the weeks flew by, the questions began fading away. No one hardly asked about Uchiha by the fourth week.

5:32AM
Just every other morning, I woke up early and got into the shower. I was still exhausted due to yesterday's busy working shift. My shoulders and back were aching, my legs and knees were weak. But I didn't allow myself to be late.

I had some spare change from the tips I've gotten yesterday so I decided to take the bus to school and not drain my energy any further. As my body collapsed into the seat, I leaned against the window and closed my eyes.

I'll be fine as long as I don't.. Fall.. Asleep.

Bam. Out I go, and into wonderland.

7:09AM

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I jumped up immediately causing people in the bus looking at me weirdly. Oh crap I fell asleep, I scanned the area to guess where I was while I answered my phone, "Hello?"

"Naruto, are you here yet? I gotta tell you something."

Thank god, I see the school. I didn't miss the bus stop. For once I'm lucky to say I love the fact that my house is so far from school!
"Yup, I'm here!" I alighted and waved to Kiba in the distance before hanging the phone call. We made our way to each other.

"Did you watch the news last night?" He immediately bombarded me with this question.

"Uh, no. My TV signal was out yesterday." I stepped into school as Kiba followed me. I immediately felt all the students' eyes on me. What happened?

"The whole school is talking about it!" He waved his hands in the air as if we could attract any more attention..

"Yeah? Well, what is it?" I talked as if I'm calmed but inside I'm dying of curiosity. Spill it out Kiba!

"Sasuke Uchiha is growing impatient with the failure of the search. He wants to return to the place he met this boy, and wait for him until he shows up."

"Yeah? Where is it?" I still tried to play it cool.

"It's the traffic light a few blocks away from our school."

My coolness broke. Are you freaking kidding me?!