Fights and love

9:04AM

"Sasuke! I know you've been trying to get ahold of me and all but I really got to get to class!" I shouted from afar while running towards the blocked off gates. But as soon as I was passing Sasuke, he grabbed ahold of my available arm while Kiba had the other. "Let go, Sasuke! Stop making a scene outside my school!" I tried to pull him off me but his grip was sturdy. His eyes.. They were filled with anger.

"What is this?" He frowned, eyeing Kiba's hand wrapped in mine. "What? We are late, he's simply-"
"Okay, then what the fuck is this?" He threw a magazine on the hood of his car. Front page was me.

Kiba and.. I. He was kissing my forehead and it was shot outside school. With the title "Sasuke Uchiha's best friend... gay?"
Fuck. The shit people do for money these days. I would never expect them to stalk me outside my school! But.. When was this? Crap! It was yesterday. We were catching up and he kissed my forehead.. I quickly let go of Kiba's hand. "It's not what it looks like, I swear!"

"Oh yeah? Then what does it look like?" His voice raised louder than mine. Holding onto me with much more strength and dragging me violently to the hood of his car as he flipped the pages. They even got the article of last night when Kiba fetched me from the bus stop. It was a picture of him giving me and helping me to put on his jacket as it was a cold night and I was a wreck.

"Hey pal! I don't give a fuck if you're a big shot and all it doesn't give you the rights to get rough with my friend!" Kiba suddenly got between us and pushed Sasuke as hard as he could away from me. Sasuke got caught off guard and hit against the side of his car with such sudden impact of strength. This got him real, real mad. His eyes just fired up. Something even worse than when he was striking Itachi.

As fast as lighting, Sasuke regained his balance and gave Kiba a blow to his face. "Oh yeah? I'll show you what's rough." Sasuke mocked him. "Okay, guys stop! Stop it!" I cried out as I see both of them charging towards each other. I turned to look for my school's security but they were busy counting cash so I assumed Sasuke paid them off.
When my attention was returned back towards them, almost in an instant, he had the younger boy pinned down. "This is rough! I assure you, even more rough than you were with Naruto last night!" Sasuke bashed Kiba, hearing loud thuds after one another my body was frozen stiff. One of them was my
Lover, the other my best friend. How could this happen?! He actually thinks.. I slept with my best friend?!

When I was out of shock and actually digested that this was real, I was so lost and didn't know what to do. I did the first thing that came to mind. I slapped Sasuke, as hard as I could. I didn't even know I had such strength. And I never thought I would be even using such strength on someone I hold so dear to me.

Uchiha shot his eyes at me, "For him? You laid hands on me, for him?" He smirked, nodding to himself.

"Paparazzi always make shit up to sell whatever they can! I thought you trusted me. Now I know you didn't, now I get it." I bit my tongue, holding back my tears once again. I'm so stupid. Of course he never trusted me. That's why he wouldn't tell me jack shit! This just confirms it.

Sasuke fell silent, with a frowned look still plastered on his face. He got off Kiba, grabbed me and threw me into his back seat.

Before Kiba could even fully get up on his two feet, Sasuke sped off.