Because I love you

11:16AM

It was finally friday, which means that Sasuke will be traveling to Europe today.

Sasuke's flight was at 3pm and my school ends at 2pm. So I would have to dash to the airport, in order to see him the last time before he flies.

I sighed, checking my phone to see if he texted. I was completely unable to focus in class.

It was really hard to get out of bed as my abnormally strong lover wouldn't let me leave the bed to get ready for school. I was almost late. As much as I wanted to stay in bed with him, being in his arms until he needed to leave for his flight, I had my responsibilities too.

But coming here was totally pointless. My mind was just filled up with thoughts about him! My phone vibrated at last, a long overdue text came in.

Sasuke - I miss you.
Naruto - I'll try to send you off if my school doesn't delay me T_T
Sasuke - I'll wait for you, princess.

I caught myself smiling at his message.

Kiba nudged me, "Someone's happy."
"Yeah, but Sasuke's really bummed we aren't going to Europe together." I slid my phone into my pocket before my teacher could catch me using my mobile.
"But you're happy, right? To spend the weekend with your best friend." His eyes darted towards me, away from our teacher.
"I guess." I was zoning out already, thinking about my boyfriend.

"Wow, that's convincing.." Kiba sighed, laying on the table with his head resting on his arm.
"You really love that uchiha, huh?" He continued.

I nodded, "Yeah.."

1:50PM

Only 10 minutes before I'm able to leave school..

Sasuke and I have been texting the entire time I was in school.

Naruto - I'm 10 minutes away from being released!
Sasuke - I'm already parked right outside of your school.

What?! That's quick. I was planning to book a taxi because school was like 45minutes away from the airport.

What was 10 minutes felt like 10,000 years. I just had my eyes glued on the clock and its ticking hand. RIIIING! The school bell finally rang. I jumped out of my seat excitedly with a huge smile on my face as I thought of running into Sasuke's arms..

His smell..

"Bear with me class, I would like to finish up this chapter by today." The teacher calmly announced and all the students of the class started groaning.

My smile immediately dropped, and so did my heart. I flopped right back into my seat and texted Sasuke, informing him about this tragedy.

Naruto - I can't leave yet, my teacher hasn't finished the lecture. :'( Don't wait for me, you'll miss your flight!
Sasuke - No. I said I'll wait for you.

Another 10 minutes passed and my teacher continued blabbering. I had no clue what page of my textbook he was even on.

Suddenly, the classroom door opened. Sasuke stepped in nonchalantly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I entered the wrong room." He politely apologised. My jaw dropped, I mean, I know he's impatient but invading my class?!! The class immediately recognised him and the girls started screaming. Everyone rushed to take pictures with him.

"Oh my god! It's Sasuke!"
"I knew it! He really does come to our school!"
"Sasuke!! Sasuke!!"

"My apologies, I have interrupted your lesson." He continued putting on his facade, when we both know he could care less. And it damn sure was no accident!

The teacher was stunned by this celebrity, "Of course not! My daughter has the biggest crush on you. May I have your autograph?" Sasuke signed a couple of autographs including for the teacher and took a few more photos with everyone before he held my hand and dragged me away into his car.

2:27pm

"Well, that wasted 10 minutes of my life when I could have spent it with you." Sasuke complained as his chauffeur started up the car.

"You're going to miss your flight! Why did you do that?" I asked. He's being so impulsive as usual. He really think that as a celebrity the world revolves around him, huh?!

"I could care less about the flight. I just wanted to see you sooner." He embraced me tightly.

Yeah, this smell..

Smells like Sasuke.

I'm going to miss this.
I'm going to miss him, for sure.