Love comes with jealousy

7:29PM

I could see Karin was attempting to start a conversation with Sasuke but Sasuke simply walked away from her. How could you walk away him the goddess?! I worship her!
Oh my god she's coming this way!
"Hi! I'm Naruto-" I looked at her and realized she wasn't even paying attention to me. She was only here because she followed Sasuke.

"Sasuke, are you free after this? I booked us this amazing restaurant-"
She said in an unusual high-pitched voice as if trying to pretend to look all adorable and shit.
"No." Sasuke interrupted the goddess and turned back to face me.
"We're done with today's shoot. I'll send you home."

Sasuke is always so cold and mean to everyone but me. I guess I feel a little special that way.
But.. It's not nice to be cold and mean to everyone. It's good that he realized money can't buy everything. But he still has to work on that arrogance of his!

"I'm fine. You should go with Karin." I smiled, pretending I was fine. But my mind suddenly flashed the picture of him and Karin's kissing.
Why does it have such an impact on me?
They are just acting..

"I said, I'll send you home." Sasuke persisted as usual.

"Sasukeeeee~ Don't ignore me." She pushed up her glasses while pouting.

Sasuke grabbed my hand and walked away from her. I had no choice but to follow even though I wanted to properly introduced myself to Karin, but I guess I can't in this situation.

7:33PM

We waited for the lift and the acting goddess caught up to us. "Sasuke! You didn't wait for me while I grabbed my purse!" Karin was looking at him before she finally glanced at me.
"Hmmm? Who is this kid?" She looked through her glasses and right at me.

Ah, here's my chance!
"Hi there, I'm Naru-" *Ding!* the lift arrived and Sasuke dragged me in.
"Sasuke, wait! I haven't properly introduced myself!" I held the lift door for Karin. "There's no need to." He pulled my hands away while she entered into the lift.

Sasuke growled in defeat, pissed that she was in the lift with us.
"Sorry, like I was saying, my name is n-"
"I honestly don't care. I just want to know who are you to Sasuke." Karin harshly interrupted me with her arrogance.
Man, are all celebrities such dicks?!
"I'm.." I hesitated to answer as I thought about the question.
What am I to Sasuke?

"It's none of your business. If you are going to ask a question so rudely, he might as well not answer."
Sasuke harshly answered back to her. After all, being mean is what he is best at.

*Ding!*
The lift arrived at the 1st floor's lift lobby.

7:38PM

"Sasukeee~"
She followed us out of Maize's building until we entered the car.
"Sasukeee~ wait!"
The Chauffeur drove off immediately on Sasuke's command.