Deny his love

Sasuke smirked, "What for? I should be thanking you. I've never been this happy."

He advanced towards me and grab ahold of my hands.

"And when I get grasp on happiness, I never want to let go.." He looked deeply into my eyes. "I never want to feel loneliness or pain anymore. I just want you."

The taller man held kissed my hand while he whispered so softly and passionately, "Be mine."

I withdrew my hand out of shock, everything happened too fast. Did he just ask me to be with him?

From a average and poor student I suddenly had the chance to be a rich celebrity's lover?

I stood there, stoned, not knowing what to say.
"I.." I sighed before I regained my composure. "Give-give me some time to think about it.."

"Of course.." He grinned with a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

11:35AM

It was a few days after my "date" with that celebrity. And in school, I constantly found myself thinking about him and his question.

Do I want to be his?
Am I ready? Because I hell know for sure when I take that step to be his lover.. I can't hold his hand in public, we have to hide from paparazzi and his career might be affected if the public knew he liked me.

But the big question strikes me - do I like him?

"Naruto Uzumaki!" The teacher called out to me.

I jumped and answered hurriedly, "Uh,uh.. Yes?"

"Please pay attention in class, I said turn to the next page."

I nodded as the class giggled at me.

Goddammit.. I hid my embarrassed face under my textbook.
Not because the teacher just yelled at me in front of everyone, but because I caught myself thinking about Sasuke again..

2:36PM

"Oh my god, I heard that kid is friends with Sasuke Uchiha!" A student walked passed Kiba and I, gossiping with her friend.
"Are you serious? THE Sasuke uchiha? He's super hot!" The other replied.

I simply rolled my eyes and continued walking side by side with Kiba. So far, Kiba haven't asked any questions about Sasuke. Maybe he wants me to say it instead of asking?

I stopped in my tracks when I reached the school's gate. Sasuke was standing outside, leaning on his car and waiting. Waiting for me?

Crap, this is so awkward!
Students all around were gasping and gossiping. "I guess it's true! Oh my!" I overheard another group of girl's conversation.

Kiba just looked over to me with a what-the-fuck face before I stormed up to Sasuke.
"What do you think you're doing?" I folded my arms.
"Waiting for you and your answer." He calmly replied as he opened his car door, inviting me in.

"You can't just wait outside my school like that, you are a celebrity after all, mind you!" I rejected his invite.
And I signaled Kiba to come over.
He had a confused expression while advancing towards us.

"I'm already in a relationship. So, that's your answer." I grabbed Kiba's hand and he jumped, taken aback by my sudden move.

Sasuke sternly stared at us and he growled, "Don't lie."

Shit. Can he see right through me?

"I'm not lying. Right Kiba?" I turned over to him and Kiba nodded, "yeah." Kiba muttered out unsurely.
Kiba is a horrible liar!

This last minute plan isn't working out at all!