Show you my love

6:35PM

Sasuke and I were in the break room, having a short break after almost 3 hours of shooting.
He sipped his coffee fiercely.
Ever since he heard Karin's confession, he's been a little moody.

"Sasuke.. Don't be like that." My voice was small and frightful, like a little mouse talking to a lion. An enraged lion!
"Hn." Sasuke's eyes were glued on the ground as he took another sip of his coffee.
"Come on, don't get jealous!" I nudged him playfully and he glanced at me sternly. I timidly drank my cold water.

6:39PM

And within minutes, I find myself trying to break the ice again.

"Do you want instant ramen? I'm making myself some." I stood up, taking the instant noodle cups displayed on the counter in the break room.
"No." Just a simply and cold reply.
I turned on the water heater and waited for the machine to heat up.
Meanwhile, I returned my attention to him, "Sasuke! Stop being like this." I pouted, as I poked his arm fearfully.

*Ting!* The water had finished boiling.
"Ah, it's done!" I swiftly turned, but as I did, I knocked over Sasuke's warm coffee and it splashed onto him.

Ohshitohshitohshit.
The enraged lion is going to murder me!

6:47Pm

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so so sorry Sasuke!" I took some tissues from the tissue box placed in the center of the table and frantically tried to wipe the coffee off his button up shirt.
But it's no use, there was already a stain.
"I'm sorry, let me get some wet wipes!"
As I wanted to leave, Sasuke grabbed ahold of my hand and pulled me back.
He then push me against the wall, whispering into my ear, "You want to know why I'm like this?"

"Um.. Why?" I nervously replied. Sasuke was very close to me, my heart can't help but race as my body tensed up.

"Because I am jealous. I told you, people will start to fancy you. And it scares me to know that I have a chance of losing you to them."

"Sasuke.. Do-don't be silly.. I'm not even yours.." Our eyes were locked, the intensity was building up as Sasuke inched closer.
My heart couldn't race any more faster!

"Then I'll make you mine."
Before I could react, his lips forcefully collided with mine as his hands pinned my arms to the wall.

I tried to speak, but it was all muffled. And he took advantage of me opening his mouth by slipping his tongue in.

"Hmh!" I was in the state of shock. What the hell is he planning to do?!

My hands tried to escape his strong grip, but it was no use.

Then someone opened the door, and we were immediately in that person's line of sight.
While Sasuke was distracted by the "intruder", I pushed him off me.
The intruder was just a stuntman wanting to get coffee.
He briefly apologized and shut the door behind him.

7:02PM

Oh crap, there are going to be so much rumors and gossips now.
"Are you crazy?!" I panted, wiping away his saliva from my lips.

Instead of wiping, he licked his lips.
"Crazy over you."

I was taken aback. How could someone say that in front of another with such a straight face!?

I noticed him moving closer to me once again, and he had that desire in his eyes that made me knew I had to run for my life.

And so, I escaped the break room.