Dont lose our love

2:24AM

I awoke, cold and shivering. Dehydrated and blurred.
"..Sas..uke?" I barely mumbled. He jumped up and hugged me tightly. I tried to return the embrace with whatever energy I had remaining. "What were you trying to do? Get yourself killed?!" Sasuke's voice shook and he tightened his arms around me. "I thought.. I lost you." He began to tear up, I could hear it in his voice even though I could not see his face.
"I was so afraid, the thought of losing you drove me insane. You have no idea how hard those two long hours were for me." He mourned.
"Please don't do anything to scare me like that ever again."

I was taken aback.
Instead of reprimanding me for my imbecilic actions, he actually sobbed.. Over the thought of losing me.

At that point, I was just overwhelmed. With guilt, astonishment, relief for even being alive and experiencing this.
"I.. I'm so sorry." I was selfish. In the moment of anger and jealousy, I was selfish. I never thought of his feelings, all I cared was about mine. My anger and jealousy.

"I'm so sorry!" I began to wail as well, being overwhelmed with all my emotions. "I just felt so.. So angry and jealous!" I finally spilled the beans.

"Jealous?" Sasuke moved back to face me, eye to eye. Surprised at what I said. He must be thinking, there's only two of us on the boat what is there to be jealous about. So before he thinks I'm all crazy, possessive and controlling over non living things, I spilled the beans.
"I'm jealous because you are keeping that someone that keeps calling you a secret. Like what's so special about them you can't tell me? Or is she-"

"1. No, I'm not cheating on you. 2. No, it isn't a she. And 3. He is no one special." He was quick to cut me off, it's like he knew what I was thinking or going to say. Am I too predictable?

"Well then, if he isn't special. Then tell me.. Who is he?" I asked the question, heart pounding due to excitement or fear to finally find out who it is.

"It is..."