Arrogant love

3:12PM

"What the fuck, Karin?" Sasuke muttered out, folding his arms and trying to digest what he is seeing.

"How do I look?" She brushed his reaction aside and flipped her hair glamorously.

"You look like Naruto. That's how you look." Sasuke simply answered, his expression and tone wasn't pleasant at all. "Yeah! You look like me!" I stepped into their personal conversation. "Awesome!" I cheered!

She must really like me, huh!

Boy, I didn't think she really liked me at first but.. Now, maybe it's true! I can't believe a goddess fell for me.

Sasuke glared at me, "Are you kidding me?" I looked at him and the dark aura he was giving off. "What?" I asked confusedly.

"Awesome?" Sasuke dragged me away from Karin so we could have our own private conversation.

"She's doing it to look like you to get my attention."

"No,Sasuke! You're just jealous she actually likes me!" I folded my arms, childishly and stormed off.

Yeah, he's just jealous! Finally, a girl in his presence fell for me instead of him!

I could hear Sasuke sigh aloud as the director yelled, "Alright! Everyone! Get into position scene 15!" His footsteps sounded further and further away as he made his way to the scene.

I pouted as I observed the main actor and actress. Karin had to put on a black wig for her character and remove her contacts.

I watched her, thinking to myself.

I began to doubt myself.. Did she do it for me or Sasuke?

4:18PM

"Narutoooo!" A high pitched voice called my name, I was chewing on a donut backstage. I turned around and noticed Karin running up to me, and Sasuke walking behind. "Oh, you guys done already?" I asked Karin with a mouth full. "If you're starving, I can book a restaurant now." Sasuke patted my head, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

"Book a table for three!" Karin smiled from ear to ear.

"No. You're not coming." Sasuke held his phone to his ear, waiting for the restaurant staff to pick up.

"Then let's go, Naruto." She held my hand, pulling me away and instantly my heart began to race.

Oh my goddess! She's holding my hand! I could feel my soul happily floating out of my body until Sasuke stopped us. "No, Naruto. You're coming with me." He snatched my hand out of hers.

"No! I'm going with her! Stop being so arrogant! You don't have to dislike her because she didn't fall for you. Not every girl on the planet is in love with you alright!" I violently pulled back my hand, after the words just spilled out of my mouth in the moment of anger.

"Alright, fine. We can all go to the restaurant. Even, Karin." Sasuke was pissed, he was defeated in the debate.

"Dammit." He cursed as he led us to his car, with the chauffeur waiting inside. I was seated in between of Karin and Sasuke. I could feel the heat of the intensity between them.

Maybe lunch together with them was a bad idea..