Love will return

I was in shocked, my heart was still racing. My stomach was feeling funny,palms were sweaty and my knees were weak. I didn't know what was happening to me. How could one charming stranger have this effect on me? I quickly ran home, after I failed to calm down.

2:42PM

I slammed the door behind me as I rested against it. I inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly. "Breathe, Naruto. Breathe." I mumbled to myself while I shut my eyes.

The moment I did, my mind rewind to the moments I shared with this charming stranger.

Who is he?

I want to see him again.

Ah, silly me. He probably forgot my existence.. But the way he looked at me.. I know it isn't only me.

I just know it.

I clenched my fists, who would want me? Living in this dump.. How am I good enough for anyone?

I sighed dreaming about the life I would never have with the one I desire, I dragged my feet against the cold floor and landed on the bed, cuddling myself. It feels so lonely here.

I closed my eyes once more.

I wonder what is he doing right now?

5:33PM

My phone rang in my bag, waking me up.

My eyes slowly opened, as I frowned..

"Dammit.." my eyes searched for my bag. I walked over to it, grabbed it out and pressed the green button grumpily.

"What's up, Kiba..?" my voice sounded wearily.

"Hahaha sorry Naruto, did I wake you?"

"Yes you did!"

"Oh sorry. Im going out with Shikamaru and Choji for dinner, want to join us?"

"Ahh.. No.. I'm tired. Would you mind taking away something for me after you're done eating?"

"Sure! I'll come by around 8. Rest well buddy."

I hanged the call and jumped onto the bed again.

I tossed and turned.

But I had no luck with sleeping. I sighed loudly in frustration, I love sleeping, it just takes me away from harsh reality.

I'm tired. Really tired.

So why can't I fall asleep?

I turned on the television after finding the remote under my pillow.

On the news, they were talking about the rich and famous people again as they officially open their Watches collection, there were a variety of colors like gold, black, silver, rose gold , white etc. And all of them had different styles with diamonds, crystals etc. Ah, how lovely if I could get a watch. Then maybe I'll stop being late for school! Haha, excuses.

The brand was Uchiha. And it's apparently one of the most expensive watches in the world, even though it was just released. The camera was showing the founder of Uchiha, which was a pretty old guy but who caught my attention was the one standing beside him. It was the guy I was dreaming of, the one I saw this afternoon. My television was full of static, but I could always recognize a face like that.

The news listed his name, "Sasuke Uchiha." He's the founder's son.

He's rich. Super rich. And famous and successful.

What about me?

I could never be with him.

Stop dreaming.

My heart ached. I switched off the television immediately. And threw the controller else where.

I buried myself in my sheet and pillows accompanied with my pain and loneliness.

I felt like it was love at first sight. I know it sounds silly, but I feel like I know him.

But it hurts me to know he doesn't know I exist. It hurts me to know I'll never see him again.

I'm so stupid. How can I even fall for someone I barely know?

I feel like he's slipping away.

And I can't grab hold of him. He's too far away , too high above me to reach.

I'm losing something I never had.

My phone rang again.

"Yes Kiba?" I yawned.

"Yo, did you watch the news?"

"Uh, I switched my TV off already."

"Sasuke Uchiha was offering $1,000,000 for someone!"

"Who? Is he wanted? Did he stole a watch?"

"Doesn't seem like it, man. While they were releasing their watches, both of them were asked for a speech."

"Well, what did he say?" I asked with curiousity.

"He said he offered $1,000,000 to find a teenage boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. "

"Seriously?" I was taken aback. It couldn't be me could it?

"Yes, seriously! Should we try to bring you to him? We'll split the 1mil!" he chuckled.

"Oh haha, very funny. He's not looking for me in the first place."

Yet in the back of my mind, I wondered..