Undeserved love

It was only a few days after that incident, and the entire school now knows that I know Sasuke Uchiha.
The rumors and gossips were everywhere, even the teachers were talking about it.

Suddenly, I became the "popular" guy. Schoolmates would be trying to get into my social circle for the benefit of knowing Sasuke Uchiha.

For that few days, Sasuke Uchiha never showed up at my school or apartment.

4:48PM

I was chilling on my bed, reading a book but as soon as the intensity was building up, my door bell rang.
I wanted to catch a glimpse of the next page to see what happened but the door bell rang impatiently again.

I grunted as I finally put the book down and left my bed.
I opened the door and an unfamiliar face greeted me.
This guy was dressed up all in black and fancily so he couldn't just be a delivery man.

"Greetings. I'm looking for someone named Naruto Uzumaki." He spoke indifferently.

Huh? He's looking for me?
"Um, I'm Naruto Uzumaki.. And you are?" My curiosity grew for who this man is and what he wanted from me. I was even more curious about him than the book!

"I am Sasuke Uchiha's personal assistant. You can call me Sai." His hand reached out for a shake.

Of course it's Sasuke Uchiha again!

But why is he sending his personal assistant to look for me rather than coming here himself?

I shook his hand awkwardly, I wasn't familiar with such formality.

Before I could ask questions, Sai politely announced. "You've been invited over to Maize Production Studios and I've come here to escort you there."

"M-maize production studios? Isn't that where films and movies are recorded at?" I was confused, Sasuke wasn't an actor, so why am I being brought over there?
Don't tell me he's bringing me on live television to propose?!

That's so embarrassing! No way!

"Yes, you are right. Did you not hear? I'm surprised Mr. Uchiha have not told you about it yet."

Tell me what?
Was I the last one to know?

"Sasuke is filming his first movie. Supposedly it's going to be a "big hit" and his best chance of getting famous in the film industry. And he wants you to be there." Sai stated.

I nodded, understanding.
But why does he want me there?
Don't tell me I'm going to be in it!
I've never acted before, and I'm going to make a fool out of myself.

How embarrassing! No way!

"Let's not waste any more time. Please follow me, Naruto Uzumaki." He still was very formal with me, which did not help me in this situation at all, making me feel all awkward.

"Uh, hang on! I need to change into something nicer." I was so completely nervous that I forgotten...

I don't have anything nicer than a shirt and skinny jeans.

"Um, nevermind forget it." I closed the door behind me and locked it.

Putting on my sneakers, I felt embarrassed to be standing beside someone dressed up so nicely.

Sai led me to a black, expensive looking car and he opened the door for me.
After I got in, he sat at the passenger seat and told the chauffeur to drive.

During the car ride, my mind kept wondering what I was going there for?

I'm just a nobody.