Return your love

4:20PM

"Ugh forget it! You're not telling me anything." Karin stood up and the body guard got ready to follow her.
"Miss Karin.. I'm trying my best to but you're not listening."
"I said forget it!" She walked off, muttering under her breath, "What a waste of time!"

"Total useless kid." She complained to her bodyguard as she made her way back to the car.

I sighed aloud.
Women..

Now I have to figure out my way back home..

5:03PM

When I finally reached home, I collapsed onto the bed.
Wow, that was a waste of time.
And I even skipped work for it..

I hope I won't have to see her again, but I know Sasuke will invite me over to Maize Production Studios, and I will have to face her.

I should probably text Sasuke what happened.

I wonder what his reply will be.

5:08PM

Sasuke Uchiha - " What the fuck, no way. She actually waited for you and brought you shopping? "

Me - " Yup. How unbelievable right? And all she would talk about was you. I think she has a major crush on you. "

Sasuke Uchiha - " It's obvious she do. Ever since she laid eyes on me while working together.. Fml. "

I chuckled at his reply while I typed back. I was really happy texting him, and somehow, my heart is missing him.

I wish he was here with me.

Sasuke Uchiha - " Will you be able to come to Maize tomorrow? I'll fetch you myself this time. :) "

Crap. I'll have to face Karin tomorrow.
I don't have anything on tomorrow.. So I could stop by after school..

Me - " Alright, alright. Just don't leave me alone with Karin! :( "

Sasuke Uchiha - " Didn't you say she was a goddess? What happened? Hah. "

I enjoyed the fact that his replies were quick even though I knew he was probably busy working.

I really miss him right now.
Why can't he just be here with me?

I wasn't fighting the feeling anymore.
I think I've fallen..

10:01PM

Me - " Goodnight, Sasuke. I'm going to bed. "

Sasuke Uchiha - " You're going to bed already? :( "

Me - " Yeah, I have to get up early for school tomorrow. "

Sasuke Uchiha - " Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow. I won't wait for you outside your school again, instead I'll wait at your apartment. Is that alright?"

Me - " Yup, that's fine. See you! :3 "

Sasuke Uchiha - " Goodnight, my love."

Me - " Goodnight. "

2:27PM

I returned to my apartment to put down my book bag and noticed Sasuke was already standing there, awaiting for my arrival.
"Wow, you're early." I threw my book bag into my apartment and shut the door behind me.
"Can't let my princess wait." Sasuke teased as he led me down into the vehicle, hands inside his pocket.

" This isn't a movie, so you can stop being such a sweet talker!" I nudged him playfully while I got into the car, as the mighty and arrogant Sasuke held the door for me.

"Can't help it, it's my charm." Sasuke entered the car right after me.
Ugh, this guy. So unbelievable.
He's so full of himself!
I don't know how I can stand being around him all the time!
The guard gently closed the door and drove off.

And to the Maize building we go!