I love you not

7:30PM

I decided I waited long enough, if he doesn't bother or care about me, neither should I about him! I'm getting off this boat one way or another! I folded my arms grumpily as the train of thoughts and ideas came into my mind about how I should escape this hell.

I switched off the lights in the room, tucked myself in bed and pretended to sleep while waiting for Sasuke to finally get his ass down here to give a damn about me! I could have died down here and he wouldn't even know about it! I hate him I hate him I hate him! This love does not exist anymore! I could feel my face heating up with anger as I pouted nastily. Stupid Sasuke!

8:??PM

God knows how long I've been in this god forsaken yacht and pretending to sleep! My body was started to cramp up, and as I wanted to stretch my back, I heard footsteps finally coming down to the room. I quickly returned to my sleeping position. "Naru-" he halted as he saw that I had fallen "asleep". He slowly creeped over, trying his best to not make any sound as he tiptoed over to our bed.

He tossed and turned for awhile before he was dead still. Hearing his even breathing, I assumed he was in slumber mode. I shifted a little to see if he moved, but he didn't so I took the opportunity to get out of bed as quietly as I can. I proceeded to the emergency storage room of the huge yacht.

10:57PM

The entire boat was blacked out only for a few remaining dim lamps on in the hallway, I finally landed in the emergency section of the yacht after getting lost for almost an hour. I put on the inflatable life jacket, took some rations, flare gun and whatever I thought was necessary. Which was basically almost everything. I have never done this, neither did I have any survival or boat rowing experience so you bet I was bloody nervous. But I guess I was so engulfed in rage (or jealousy) I didn't even think straight.

"Alright! Time to do this! Sasuke will be sorry! Now he can go have all the privacy time he needs with who knows who!" I cheered on myself as I carried the inflatable mini sized life boat out.

I walked to the edge of the yacht, looking down, eyes meeting the unsteady waves, crashing into one another heavily. I gulped down, anxious and afraid. "Come on.. Time to do this!" I suddenly regretted my decision but it's too late now to back out.

And it will be very embarrassing if I just wimped out now. I'm a man after all!

God bless me and my stupid decisions, I thought to myself as I pulled the string of the life boat, inflating it and dropped it onto the horrifying waves of death.