Loves relies on trust

6:03PM

The sun was beginning to set as the ocean waves calmed down. The ambience was beautiful and peaceful, nothing like I have ever felt. It felt almost care free, like all the weight of the world got lifted off my shoulders. And, I was standing with my favorite person in the world, Sasuke. I felt my lips stretched, slowly curving upwards as I admired Sasuke leaning on to the boat's railing, admiring the sunset with a glass of wine in his hand.

My heart pounded as I realized how deeply I've fallen for this man. The sun was finally past the horizon and my love turned around slowly, facing me. "Dinner time." He flashed a killer grin while taking his aviators off his sharp face.
Before I could ask what was for dinner, he swiftly grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the yacht. My eyes widen as I gasped, putting a hand onto my mouth. "Oh.. Wow, I.." I was speechless, looking at he prepared for me.
At the back of the boat, there was a dining table with fancy white cloth like how you would see in luxurious restaurants accompanied with sleek looking chairs. On the table, stood a pair of long white candles in the middle, burning brightly amongst the dimness of the ocean.
"Take a seat." He pulled out a chair for me, snapping me back to reality.
"T..thank you, this is wonderful!" I unfroze and quickly proceeded to the chair he was holding out for me. I sat down as he kissed my head, tucking me into the table. "This is my pleas-" his sentence was cut short by a ringing in his pocket. I immediately recognized the ringing as his phone ringtone. He apologized and turned off his phone before taking his seat and apologizing again when he sat down, looking at me face to face. I could tell that he knew I wasn't pleased and that the ringing of his phone was bothering me.

But even though he knew, Sasuke wouldn't utter a word about it.