Chapter 1: The Riddle's

Y/N-
This year would be different. This year I am going to make some friends in my own house. Sure, I had plenty of guys that wanted me for my looks and my body but none of those immature wizards could handle me. I was top of my class, maybe even better than Hermione as Snape enjoyed expressing when other teachers would talk about her. After all, he was my Head of House.

I walked onto the Hogwarts express. I had spent the summer with the Weasley Twins, aka my best friends. I was the reason they passed their classes and they were the reason I was always in detention. I was practically adopted by Molly after she found out I had nowhere to go and had grown close to the golden trio, except for Hermione who saw me as her competition.

With my trunk stored away, I found an empty compartment and laid down across the seat. In sync the twins come dashing in. Fred lifts up my head and sits down placing it back in his lap and George does the same with my feet.

"Y/n! You will never believe the prank we just planned while you were in here!" Fred exclaimed. "At the welcome feast we want to sneak to the kitchens and place fireworks in the food so that when it is apparates to the tables for the meal, everything explodes!!" George said without pausing for a breath.

"not happening" I said with a smirk.

"Oh come on! Please! We haven't pranked anyone in weeks!!!" Fred pleaded.

"You set a fanged frisbee after Ron yesterday?" I said laughing.

"Oh Ron doesn't count!!" They said in sync.

"Can we please make it through at least the first meal without earning a months detention?" I said laughing.

"Fine, but we are still doing it sooner or later!" They hummed in unison.

The trio joined them in their cabin and they talked and laughed till they got close and decided it was time to change.

I was headed to the back of the train to change when the person I last wanted to see popped out from behind an open cabin door.

"Ooooh would you look what we have here... if it isn't the mudblood"

"F**k you Malfoy" I spat.

"Oooh not very friendly" he said smirking at me. I just glared at him. "Don't look at me like that princess, we all know you want me" he said as he pinned me against the wall of the train.

I smiled.

"You're absolutely right" I said and he faltered, caught off guard. I took the opportunity to pull the wand out of my back pocket. "Petrificus totalus." His body froze and fell backwards onto the floor in the compartment where all of his friends watched with fixed stares. "And take this as a warning for anyone else who wants to pick a fight with me" I said as I made eye contact with each of them.

Blaise held up his hands in surrender. "Honey no argument from me! I tried to warn him you were a bad b!tch." He winked at me and I backed out of the compartment to change.

I hadn't noticed the tall dark figures leaning against the wall in the last compartment watching everything that has just happened. As I neared the restroom in the back I got a better look at the two. They kept their eyes fixed on me. Since I was already annoyed I spat "take a picture, it will last longer!" And disappeared into the restroom.

TIME SKIP- WELCOME FEAST

I sat down at the end of the Slytherin table in the back. Blaise sat down beside me, which caused the rest of his group to sit down. They sat opposite of me, refusing to acknowledge I was even there. I didn't care.

We watched the first years get sorted and then Dumbledore said something we weren't expecting. I remained unfazed, barely listening while thinking about my upcoming classes this year. "I would like you to give a warm welcome to two new students. Brothers actually. They have already been sorted into Slytherin House and will be joining their table now. Please welcome Tom and Mattheo Riddle."

At those words my head jerked up. Riddle? As in Voldemort? The multitude of questions and curiosity boiled in my brain as I watched them enter the great hall and walk over to our table. Power emanating with every step as the boys I saw leaning against the back wall of the train marched over and sat next to me...

~772 words