Chapter 60: Sacrifice

TOM RIDDLE-

I watched her enter from the hallway, locking eyes as she walked to the windowsill and sat down.

I flipped to a new page in my journal.

I picked up the quill and went to write, but as the quill hovered a centimeter over the page words appeared.

Words I hadn't written.

Hello Tom

I jerked my head her direction and saw a copy of my journal in her lap and a quill in her hand.

A smirk playing on her lips.

That's how she knew everything.

Everything went red and I couldn't focus I raised my wand, "Crucio!"

She dodged it and scrambled behind the couch.

"Expelliarmus!" The curse shot at me but I dove behind a pillar.

I paused and then turned to cast another curse but she was standing right there.

She waved her hand and my wand flew out of my hand and across the room.

I didn't need my wand.

I'll kill her with my bare hands.

I launched at her, knocking her backwards. I reached for her throat but she grabbed my arm and spun me backwards causing me to collide with the pillar.

I took my other arm and jabbed it into her side and she stumbled off of me.

I tried again but she grabbed my arm and shifted her weight causing me to stumble over the top of her and land flat on my back.

I twisted and kicked her legs out from under her.

She fell and her head was inches from colliding with the ground so I reached my hand out to catch it.

The moment of compassion distracted her and she let her guard down.

I climbed on top of her and pinned her to the ground, pulling my knife from my back pocket and pressing it against her side.

———————-

Y/N-

"HOW?!" He screamed inches from my face.

"Remember that night I told you I would stop you at all costs."

"Yes! I took my journal from you!"

"Not before I linked a copy."

"You bitch!!!"

"Give the whole bad guy thing a rest Tom. You know you love me! Wrote pages and pa-"

His grip tightened on my throat and the knife pressed into my side lightly, just enough to draw blood.

"Shut the f*ck up witch!"

"Make me"

He faltered.

The knife pulled away but his grip on my throat tightened.

"You know you want too" I whispered.

And his lips came crashing into mine.

He kissed forcefully like he was still trying to decide if he wanted to kill me or not.

He shoved his tongue down my throat as his hand with the knife traced the cold of the metal up my inner thigh.

He trailed kisses to my ear and fanned it with his hot breath. Then he whispered, "if you ever try anything like that again, I will chain you up by your neck and you will never see the light of day again."