Chapter 59: The Journal

Y/N-

His hands formed fists and he took a step closer to me. I mentally prepared myself for him to choke me or scream.... Or both....

But he leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "Get it all out of your system, because once I make you mine. I'll kill anyone that touches you."

Then he stepped past me and walked out of the room.

I just stood there in shock.

Get it all out of my system??

Dangerous words Tom.

I looked over and noticed his journal was gone. He must have had it on him.

He couldn't have meant those words right?

Only one way to find out.

I went to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind me. I pulled out the transfigured copy from my makeup bag and opened it to the recent entries.

I watched as words formed on the page.

—————

I'm going to kill her.

It took everything in me not to tie her to the bed just now, but I couldn't stop thinking about the conversation I had earlier with Mattheo.

He kept saying not to make the same mistakes.

I'm not going to push her away.

I'm not going to be too possessive.

At least not yet.

Not until she can't deny how much she wants to be with me. On that day I will have won.

And I always win....

Hopefully my gracious response tonight will be enough to distract her from me leaving the castle tonight.

I have once again located the woman.

She was spotted scrambling through Diagon Alley and hurrying into an abandoned apartment complex of the corner of that and Knocturn Alley.

Tonight I will catch her.

Then I will come back and be there in time to hold y/n during her nightmares.

I will win both wars tonight.

And she won't even know.

———————

For being the most cunning guy I know.

He's a dumbass.

I transfigured the journal back into a mascara and stored it away.

I immediately changed into something I could fight in and apparated to Diagon Alley.

I landed and searched for the apartment.

"Homenium Revelio," a smoke burst from the tip of my wand and I followed it through the abandoned complex.

I got to a door and the smoke vanished. I was one second from bursting through when I heard screaming.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!"

It was muffled but I knew it had to belong to her. Then I heard the voice of never expected.

"I just want you to answer a few simple questions."

It was him.

I heard the floor creak behind me.

"Protego Dissilusio," I muttered the spell in my head just in time to turn and watch Tom stumble into view.