Chapter 51: Revenge

Y/N-

I began preparing for tomorrow when there was a sudden and frantic knock on my bedroom door.

Through the door I heard, "Opa! Meeting in ten downstairs."

Since the last meeting, Harry had been attacked by a dementor and brought to stay with us as well. The twins had caused chaos at every turn, which I was grateful for because it took eyes off of me.

At this point I'd managed to stop Tom five times from obtaining this girl. I'd found out she's a master of prophecy's which made me wonder what Tom wants with her. Or more importantly, what Voldemort wants with her.

I grabbed my wand and made my way downstairs.

I opened the door and walked in. The door was shut behind me and the silencing charm cast. I turned to see Dumbledore sitting at the head of the table with Moony and Padfoot on either side of him.

I went and sat down next to Sirius.

"Is there anyone else coming?" I asked trying to break the tension.

"No. I just came to tell you three that I appreciate the hard work. I do not know how you have managed it, but Clearwater wanted me to make sure you had been thanked on her behalf."

Oh sh!t.

"Clearwater? Sir I don't understand." Moony said facing Dumbledore.

But his eyes were focused on me.

Of course the old hag knew it was me.

"The Prophet. The one that you have managed to keep from Voldemort's grasp." Dumbledore replied. "How exactly have you managed to stay a step ahead of him?"

"Sir. I'm sorry but I really don't know who you are talking about...." Sirius started before recognizing that Dumbledore hadn't broken his eye contact with me.

Moony turned to me as well.

"Why are you looking at me? I just joined this. I haven't been sent on any missions or even left this apartment?"

"Where were you three days ago at approximately 9 o'clock in the morning?" Dumbledore questioned me.

I was kicking death eater ass.

"I was here. Eating Breakfast with the twins."

"I can confirm that. I saw her." Sirius said looking relaxed and turning back to Dumbledore.

God I love Polyjuice potion. I'm going to owe Ginny majorly after this.

Dumbledore raised an eyebrow before breaking eye contact. He looked confused, like his mind was racing. And it brought me pure joy.

Then it occurred to me.

He knew where Clearwater was hiding.

Time to see just how manipulative I can be.

"So who is this Clearwater you believe we are protecting?"

"She is powerful at prophecies. Understands their ins and outs. How they come to fate. How nature responds to one that's broken."

So that's why Voldemort wants her. He thinks he broke my prophecy by killing me.

"But you said she's safe correct?" I asked locking eyes with him once more.

"Yes. She is safe."

F*ck I need a location Dumbledore.

"But is there any where safe from him besides Hogwarts?"