Chapter 19: Power and Prophecies

Y/N-

I jerked to see who it was and Ginny Weasley came strutting into the bathroom. Sh!t. Sh!t. Sh!t.

We locked eyes and she let out a small laugh. "Give it here." She smiled and took the makeup from my hand.
"Don't worry hun I won't tell a soul" she said as she began applying the makeup.

"Besides I don't want this to be all I hear about from the twins the entire break" she said and I laughed.

"I'm worried between they would do something incredibly stupid if they see"

"Oh they would for sure"

We were laughing like crazy. She finished one side and looked up at me in the mirror. I was in awe. How did she hide it so easily?

"I live in a house with 6 overprotective brothers, seven if you count Harry. I have practice" she smiled and winked before doing the other side.

When she was done I packed up the makeup and hugged her.

"So I'm guessing those were a parting gift from the Riddles?"

I blushed. I mean it was probably obvious, but still everyone knowing my business kinda freaked me out.

"I saw them walking behind you in the halls like they worshiped the ground you walked on."

"I mean you aren't entirely incorrect. I'm just glad the twins were too busy pranking Malfoy to notice"

"Mind if I ask how you managed to pull the two most badass players at the same time?"

"A lady never shared her secrets" I said with a wink.

"How about tips?"

"Huh?"

"You are going to be staying at my house all break. Maybe you could teach me to be a little more like you?"

I was now blushing like crazy. She was like my younger sister and she looked up to me. "It would be my honor."

We laughed and headed back to our compartment. I stored the bag away and laid down in the Twins lap. The trio came in as well and sat across from us, along with Ginny.

I looked up and all of them were looking at me....

"What?"

The twins looked up at the trio and back to me, confused as well as to what they were waiting for.

"Are y'all good?" George asked.

"Yeah. Y/n you really aren't going to tell us what the hell that was all about?!" Hermione questioned.

"What are you talking about?"

"The way you walked through-"

Sh!t. Change the subject.

"My fathers alive" I said interrupting her. Suddenly all eyes fell back to me. "Yeah.... Turns out he didn't die all those years ago." I looked at Harry. "My father is Sirius Black."

No one made a sound. Glances were exchanged as no one believed the words that came out of my mouth.

I carefully explained everything, purposefully leaving out any mention of the Riddles. Harry got up and hugged me. It took me a second to realize and hug him back.

"We are family."

"Eh yeah kinda" I said with a smile. "But y'all were already my family. Family isn't just defined by blood." I winked at the twins.

Everyone talked till we arrived at the station. When we got there, Arthur stood waiting to take us home in the car. Hermione ran off to her parents and Arthur hugged all of his children, including Harry and myself.