Chapter 32: Choices

⚠️mature content⚠️

MATTHEO RIDDLE-

I peaked my eyes open. The light shinned through the windows. It was morning. I looked down and she was gone.

I sat up quickly. What the hell?!

There's no one to be seen.

I looked at my watch. F*ck I'm late for potions.

I ran to class and there she was sitting in her desk smirking at me. She knew I couldn't say anything or it would blow our cover.

——————

Y/N-

I had to leave, so that no one would see us cuddled up. When class ended I got up and walked into the hall.

"Hey y/n!" Cedric came running up to me.

"Morning Hufflepuff" I said with a smile.

"I like your top!"

I was wearing a silky green crop top underneath my robes. "th-"

"Thanks, but I have a name you know." Mattheo leaned against the wall beside us.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Ignore him."

I saw him clench his jaw out of the corner of my eye.

"I was wondering if I could talk to you?" Cedric continued.

"I actually have to get to class, but I can talk after?"

"Okay cool I'll meet you then!"

He walked off and I headed for History of Magic. I sat down in the very last row. Theo entered fiddling with something in his pocket and wearing a smirk.

What was he up to?

He sat down at the other seat at my desk. Class started and was normal till I felt his hand on the inside of my thigh.

The desks were covered in the front, so no one could see us. I turned to look at him, but he kept his gaze forward.

I muttered a spell in my head that allowed me to communicate via thoughts and focused on Theo.

'What are you doing?' I said in his head.

His fingers slowly moved their way all the way up my skirt.

'Theo?!'

He pulled his hand away and grabbed something from his pocket. I kept my eyes on the teacher. I didn't want to draw any attention our way.

I felt his fingers holding something that was cold. What was it? Oh.

'Theo don't even think about it!'

'Either you let me put the vibrator in you or I fuck you on this table in front of the entire class. You're choice.'