Chapter 15: A Night To Remember

⚠️warning mature content⚠️

Y/N Black-

We apparated back in Tom's bedroom. Theo was nowhere to be seen.

"Now it's time you held up your end of the deal" he turned pinning me up against the wall.

I didn't know what to do, think, or say. Words couldn't express how happy I was and it was all thanks to him. So I did the most logical thing in my mind. I leaned forward and kissed him.

He hesitated, shocked at how quickly I gave in.

After the realization set in, he kissed me back hungrily like he'd been waiting forever to do it. He move the collar of my shirt to the side and began trailing kisses down my neck.

He pulled away. "Are you sure?"

I answered by pulling my shirt off. He smirked before continuing. "Jump." He said sternly and I did. He caught me and carried me over to the bed.

He laid me down and climbed on top of me. He reached over to the side table and grabbed his dagger. He cut my bra in the center leaving my breasts completely exposed.

I moved attempting to take it off completely but I felt his had grasp tightly around my throat. "Be a good girl and lay completely still."

His words sent a shiver down my spine, but for once in my life I wanted nothing more than to obey. I wanted him to take control.

I didn't move a muscle as he ripped my shorts down to my ankles and traced the knife down my body to my underwear, cutting it on both sides so it fell off me.

I was now completely naked.

Tom stood up and began to undress, the entire time he never looked away from me. "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on. The most beautiful thing I have ever called mine."

When he was completely undressed he lowered himself on top of me. Subconsciously I bucked my hips and his hands found their way to my throat again. He took the knife in the other hand and carved his initials into my skin below my breast.

I let out a small squeal and squirmed.

"I told you not to move. Now let's see if we can put this pretty little body of yours to good use." He leaned down, kissing over the fresh cuts and leaving a trail of blood down my body.

His fingers traced the inside of my thighs and up against my p*ssey. "Such a good girl. Already so wet for me."

And before I know it he jammed his fingers inside of me without warning. I felt the cold of his rings twirling inside me. I let out a gasp as he did this repeatedly. "Oh darling if you think this feels painful then your in for a shock"

He kept going till I came all over his fingers. He knelt down and licked up all of me, collecting it in his mouth. He then moved over my head and opened my mouth, spitting my juices in my mouth. "Swallow."

I did as I was told. I tasted sweet, as gross as that may sound. "I want you know how good you taste, so you know why I will always want to eat you for dessert"

I let out as small laugh. It just happened. The line was cheesy and it slipped out. His face hardened. He climbed up towards my head, where he was practically sitting on my face so I was face to face with his member.

It was huge. I'd never done anything with one quite that big. "Open."

I opened my mouth and he slipped his d!ck in as far as it would go. He pulled my hair tilting my head back to give himself more room. He bucked his hips harder and harder, getting more distance with each thrust. I gagged on his length, which only seemed to turn him on more.