Chapter 41: Good Boy

⚠️ haha you know what this means⚠️
⚠️ time for Theo to beg.... Don't you think?¿ 😂⚠️

Y/N-

We landed in the cottage, but if he thinks he's taking control then he's out of his damn mind.

He gripped my wrist and pulled me into the bedroom locking the door behind him. I quickly turned his hand behind his back and pushed him up against the door.

I looked down and saw the cuffs he had used on me last time. "You really think you can dominate me huh?" He said with a small laugh.

I twisted his arm tighter and he groaned. "Absolutely, love."

I let go and picked up the cuffs, hiding them behind my back. He swiftly turned around and took after me. I jumped backwards onto the bed still keeping the cuffs from view.

He tried to climb on top of me, so I flipped us. His hands flew in the air and I grabbed them and quickly cuffed them to the headboard. He pulled against them. "Very funny." He said sarcastically.

"You do this my way or no way." I said smiling down at him. He clenched his jaw and tugged on the restraint again. "You want this right?" I said wearing a smirk.

He pulled again like he was going to break the restraints or the headboard whichever came first. I slowly pulled his t-shirt off of me. I had nothing on underneath.

His breathing hitched as I ran one finger down his chest, he threw his head back and tried to hide a whimper. "If I can make you freak with just one finger, then imagine what I could do with all ten." I said smiling down at him.

Silence. I felt him getting harder and harder underneath me. "Use your words." I said and traced the same finger down my own chest and stomach over the scar from where he'd carved his initials above my hip.

"I want this!" He blurted out glaring at me for forcing it out of him.

"Beg for it." I lifted his chin and slowly kissed my way down his jaw.

"Please," he whispered as I worked my way down his neck.

"Oh come on. You can do better than that," my mouth vibrating against his skin as my lips found there way to a sweet spot on his collarbone.

"F*ck me! Please-" he was cut off by a moan as I let my fingers graze against his clothed area.

I leaned down and nipped his ear. "Mine." I whispered in his ear and began slowly trailing kisses down his chest.

"Yours." He squeaked as I hit another sweet spot.

I reached down and palmed him through his joggers. He was already hard as a rock. I light trailed a single finger down it through his clothes and his head threw back.

I stood up and pulled off his pants and boxers. I stood there for a second staring down at him. I licked my finger and trailed the wetness down the center of my chest and all the way down.

He squirmed and pulled on the restraints again, so I smirked. "Come and get it." Another tug on the cuffs, "oh wait." I said with a fake innocent smile.

"I swear y/n if you don't undo these right now I will f*ck you till your brain explodes!"

I leaned down and pulled myself back on top of him, straddling him. "I don't think you really want me to." I laced my fingers around his throat again and he got even harder if that was possible.

"Your body deceives you." I said smirking down at him. I couldn't wait anymore. The game was fun, but I wanted him too badly.

I lifted him up and placed himself at my entrance. I looked up at him and he nodded. I moved my hips, pushing him inside of me, he bucked his hips begging to go further. His head threw back and he cursed under his breath, "f*ck y/n."