Chapter 54: Umbridge

Y/N-

Class ended and I decided to go to her office to show Umbitch just who she was dealing with.

I waited for Harry to leave the office and he pulled me aside. I immediately saw his hand and laughed.

"You can't go in there."

"Why? Because of that." I pointed at his hand and he covered it up.

"Y/n please just go back to your common room and apologize tomorrow."

"Oh f*ck that," I turned and entered her office.

The door shut behind me and I looked around.

"Sit." Her perky fake ass voice said glaring at me from the other side of the table and motioned to the seat on the side.

I smirked at her and sat down at the table.

"You will be doing lines for me today." She passed me a quill and paper.

"You will write 'I will respect my professors.'"

I couldn't stop smiling. She watched as I scribbled on the paper and put my elbows on the table with fingers interlocking.

I stared her dead in the eye and didn't flinch as the words 'fuck you' carved itself into my hand.

I watched her breathing rise and the darkness spread in her eyes. "Listen here." She started, but I stood up quickly standing face to face with her.

She hesitated.

"What? Was it not long enough for you?" I smiled as I leaned down and wrote something else then moved up the sleeve covering my other hand and watched as the words 'I belong to the Riddles' carved onto the back of my hand.

She looked at me with widened eyes. "You're right. Something still isn't right...." I smirked and blew on my hand and the cuts healed so quick that it was like they were never even there.

I leaned down and wrote something again, but this time the words carved out, 'The Riddles belong to me.' "There. Much better."

She stared at me with shock and took a step back. I laughed and said, "if I'm going to have anything carved into my skin it's going to be their initials." I stepped closer and she looked at me in fear.

I had to of looked crazy letting the quill carve me multiple times, but the small pain of the cuts were so worth the expression on her face.

"If you know what I mean." I winked and stepped back. "I think you and I have an excellent opportunity to be friends here." I turned and started roaming through stuff on her desk as she watched in shock.

I was hoping to see something incriminating, because I am getting major secret death eater vibes. But there was nothing.

Okay plan b.

I turned back to her. I muttered in my head, "legillimens."

Flashes of cats and students. A flash of Fudge and the ministry. And then it happened. A flash of Lucius and the Dark Lord. Bingo.

I released the spell and let out a small laugh as I hopped backwards sitting on the desk. She went to pull out her wand, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

She stopped.

"What do you want?" She asked in a stern voice about two octaves lower than the one she prances around these halls using.

"Well since you asked," I leaned back on my hands smiling. "I see no reason for me to attend your miserable class. Obviously I don't need beginners defense against the dark arts."