Chapter 33: The Cottage

⚠️WARNING STRONGER MATURE CONTENT!! I APOLOGIZE AHEAD OF TIME!! SERIOUSLY DON'T READ IF YOU GET TRIGGERED BY VIOLENCE 😗✌🏻⚠️

I'll put a couple sentence summary at the end for anyone that is not comfortable reading it! And I'll post an extra chapter today, so that those of you who don't like reading these parts still get to read a chapter!! <3

———————

Y/N-

I stood up in between them. I grabbed Theo's hand behind my back, where no one could see. I felt him relax.

"I thought you said this was us hanging out as friends?" I asked Cedric.

"I'm okay with friends for now, but I know one day I'll convince you to be more." He looked up at Theo and stood up, "I'll see you at our training session tomorrow!"

He walked out. Theo let go of my hand. "Astronomy tower." He muttered under his breath.

He turned and left. I apparated to my dorm and changed into pajama pants and a sweatshirt before leaving to meet Mattheo.

I finally made it to the top. "Theo?" I whispered as I looked around the corners.

He appeared from around the corner, grabbed my hand and apparated.

We landed in front of a small cottage in the middle of the woods.

"Where are we?"

He ignored me and walked inside. I followed him to the master bedroom. "Strip and get on the bed." He said firmly, digging around in the closet.

"What?"

He turned quickly. He looked pissed off. I felt guilty and I wanted to make him happy, so I obeyed. I pulled off my pajamas and crawled on the bed. He turned around. His eyes fell to my underwear that I was still wearing. "I thought I told you to strip."

"But I-"

He shot me a look and I took them off. He walked over to me. "Hands." I held them out in front of me.

He cuffed them together then tied them to the headboard. He tied my ankles to the bed posts that stood at each corner, leaving me laying there open.

He leaned down and kissed me. "What do you want you're safe word to be?"

"What?"

"I've never wanted to kill someone more than I did today, but I wasn't allowed to. I have a lot of anger I need to get out and you are my perfect little slut. You may not understand how to obey me now, but after tonight you will."

"Theo there's nothing going on bet-"

"That's not the point." He walked back over to his closet. "Safe word?"

"Uh pineapple?"

He let out a small smile. "Okay. If you don't feel safe or want me to stop say pineapple. Know that I'll never seriously hurt you my love. But there's pleasure in pain."

He leaned down pulling the vibrator out of his pocket. He shoved it inside of me without warning. I let out a wince and tried to move, but was restricted by the ties. I watched him pull the remote from his pocket. He made sure I watched him turn it to full power.