Chapter 57: Ginny and Luna

⚠️here you go you horny mf's LMFAO⚠️
⚠️but seriously mature content ahead 🏳️‍🌈⚠️

Y/N-

I felt my lips moving against hers, I didn't even have to ask before she opened wide allowing my tongue to explore her mouth.

From the corner of my eye I saw Ginny sit down on the bed watching us.

I kissed up Luna's jaw and fanned my breath on her neck as I bit her earlobe. Her hands found the edge of sleeves as she pulled it down and off of my shoulders exposing the top of the lingerie I was wearing.

I then trailed kisses down between her chest, slipping my fingers up her thigh and under her skirt.

I lightly grazed my finger against her clothed heat and she moaned, "love I've barely even touched you." I said smirking down at her.

I kissed and sucked on her stomach as I pulled her underwear to the side. She squirmed under my touch.

She looked up at me and smiled, "make me cum" she said in a sweet innocent tone.

"Don't have to tell me twice." And I thrusted two fingers inside of her.

She threw her head back and arched. Her hips bucked against my fingers and I added another finger. I pushed her hips back down with my other hand.

"You know how to be a good girl Luna. Stay still for me."

I pulled them out and back in adding a fourth finger aiming right at a sweet spot I knew she had and she let out a small scream of pleasure and bucked her hips again unconsciously.

I pulled my fingers out and admired how her legs were already shaking. I knew she was one push from being over the edge.

I leaned away and she looked up at me slightly frustrated. "I told you to be a good girl. You moved. Now you must work for your release."

I pulled her up and onto my thigh. I pulled her forward and pushed her back, her bare heat against the cold skin of my leg.

She threw her head back as she moved herself forward and backwards at a quicker pace. I leaned forward and sucked on her chest. I felt her legs tighten around mine. "May I?" She looked at me with sweet eyes.

"Come for me love."

And she did all over my leg. She stood up clutching the post, so she wouldn't wobble and knelt down licking all of her off of me and collecting it in her mouth.

She reached forward and grabbed my jaw, opening my mouth and spit it into mine. I swallowed and looked up at her. A sweet playful smirk on her lips, "you taste as good as ever."

"Now I want a taste," she said and her fingers trailed to the zipper of my dress.

We both stopped as we heard Ginny stand up.

We looked over at her and she walked up to us, just standing there. "umm can I.... Oh uhh nevermind."

She went to turn around but Luna stood up and stopped her.

I followed. Luna went behind her and I stepped face to face with Ginny. "I don't know how this-" Ginny tried.

"Don't worry. You won't have to do a thing. Just let us take care of you and you will experience more pleasure than you ever thought was possible."

She nodded and I moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt, lacing it in my fingers, "are you sure?"

She nodded again.

"I need words sweetheart."

"Yes. Yes. I want you."

I slowly lifted her shirt off of her as Luna began kissing up the exposed skin of her back, popping off her bra like it was nothing.