Chapter 21: NEW CHARACTER

NEW CHARACTER!!! (I'm making this character up if you add him to your story then give credit!! hehe)

Blake Fairwood:
Pureblood
Rich-Rich
6'3" British

He's a headstrong, takes whatever he wants kind of guy. He's strong, hot, and he knows it. He's not the type of guy to back down from a fight. Parents are powerful Death Eaters, but he has no intentions of following in their footsteps. With that I present to you, Blake.

Picture whoever you like but I'm going to picture JJ :)

(Alright back to the story)

————————-

Y/N-

"She can't. She'll be too busy on her knees for me."

I didn't recognize the voice. I spun around to see a tall handsome blond boy staring down at me. I know damn well he wasn't talking about me. "Excuse me?!"

He smirked and took a step closer.

"And who the hell are you?" I asked while slowly pulling my wand out just in case.

"Your future lover" he smiled stepping even closer. I stood my ground, refusing to step back. "The names Blake Fairwood." He reached his hand out to shake my hand.

God he's a d!ck. I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk off with Cedric. His hand reached out and grabbed my arm pulling me back. I rotated and held my wand against his side.

He looked down at it, smirked, then looked back at me. "You know it's rude to leave someone hanging like that."

"You have no idea who your messing with. I suggest you take your hands off me and leave me alone before I wash the walls with your blood."

He reached out with his other hand and lifted my chin so I was looking directly into his eyes. "I would leave you alone, but I happen to like pretty little things with sharp tongues."