Chapter 77: Broken Promises

⚠️ blood/violence/mentions of torture ⚠️
⚠️ please prepare yourself ⚠️
————————-

TOM RIDDLE-

"Where?!" Theo screamed.

"The caves. Where Bellatrix used to take us when she was doing business for our father."

"Ireland's Cliffs of Moher?" Theo questioned. "How do you know?"

"I saw it." And motioned towards the bracelet.

Instantly we all jumped up and grabbed our wands. On cue our hearts felt the overwhelming pain once again and we leaned on the closet objects to us.

"We have to hurry." Snape motioned for us to head towards the door. "Here."

He reached into a drawer and handed us two vials. Mine was labeled 'Fred.' And Theo's was labeled 'George.'

"Drink the second y'all land. Your father can't see it's you who is saving her. Go."

"You aren't coming with us?" Theo asked.

"I can't. I still have to keep up my act as his right hand man." He walked over and stared me down. "Save her."

Then he reached past me and opened the door to the hallway. We turned and stepped out into the hallway, revealing a stumbling Blaise leaning on the wall by the door.

His hand held tight to his chest, "what's wrong?! Where is she?!"

"We are going to get her now." I said avoiding eye contact and stepping past him. But he reached up and grabbed my arm.

"What do you mean 'get her?' Tom what's going on?!"

"She was captured and we are going to go save her. Blaise we don't have time for this!"

He instantly let go and we took off down the hall. Blaise followed closely behind as we made our way to the edge of the magical barrier that prevented us from apparating.

We stopped and turned. "Blaise what are you doing?"

"I'm coming." He answered me matter of factly.

"What? No-"

"I wasn't asking." He reached forward and grabbed Theo's arm. "Let's go! You either fight me and make me stay or we can go rescue our girl!"

"Fine." I reached across and grabbed Theo's other arm. "But you two do as I say." And I closed my eyes focusing on the caves.

And we apparated.

Landing behind a small pair of trees across from the opening to the cave, Theo and I locked eyes and downed our vials.

"Wait what's that? Where's mine?" Blaise said looking between us. "Is it like a protection potion? Forcefield? Healing?"

Then our skin lightened in color, faces morphed, hair color changed, and we were left looking at the mirror image of ourselves. We were the Weasley Twins.

"Oh nevermind. I'll pass." Blaise said stifling a laugh. "How does it feel to be twins?"

I turned and shot him a glare. "We are twins."

"Yeah the Weasley.... Wait... oh" he looked embarrassed for a second after realizing. Then started laughing, "haha my bad I always forget and think Tom is like 3 years older since he's always bossing-"

I shot him another glare and he shut up.

"Let's just go save her before this shit wears off and then you can crack all the jokes you want and Tom can insult you for them." Theo said and stood up from the crouching position he was in.