Chapter 67: Secret Santa

Y/N-

As my eyes began to flutter open I realized my head was resting on someone. Slowly as not to wake them up I glanced up expecting Tom, but it was Theo.

My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't hide the smile. His eyes opened and he looked down at me with a smirk.

Then I noticed the arm slung around my waist and I looked down recognizing Tom's rings immediately.

Had he done this?

I looked back up to Theo and opened my mouth to say something but he shook his head and nodded his head in his brothers direction. I paused and heard a soft snore escape his lips.

He didn't want to wake him up. I watched his eyes close as he tilted his head up against mine and kissed my forehead.

I'd felt safe with each of them before, but this feeling was like something I'd never known.

I wanted the moment to never end, so I closed my eyes and felt my heartbeat sync with theirs.

And we layed there.

For hours.

No one moved.

After one I felt Tom shift slightly signaling he was awake, but like Theo and I, he didn't want this to end.

So we just stayed there.

Skipped our first two classes.

Finally Theo broke it up. He sat up earning slightly annoyed looks from Tom and I.

"Sorry I have to go to the bathroom! I couldn't hold it any longer."

We all let out a small laugh.

"We should probably get up anyways." I said exchanging looks with each and smiling.

"Meh." Tom said as his head crashed back into the pillow.

Theo turned and vanished behind the bathroom door.

Using his absence I turned to face Tom and pressed my lips against his. He melted into me and smiled as I pulled away.

"Thank you."

"For?" He said pretending not to know what I was talking about.

I looked to the bathroom and back.

"Oh. That. I just thought you needed us both for the time being. Whatever you saw we will get through it together."

I smile and nodded. "You are a good man Tom."

He started to blush when Theo entered back into the room.

"Hey so I was thinking! What if we did a little secret Santa amognst our group here?? Us three and Blaise, Draco, maybe Enzo."

"No Enzo." Tom interjected.

"Why not?"

"Because Im not getting a gift for someone I don't know. How about you put Red in the group instead?"

I loved how close he'd gotten with Ginny. I knew it had all begun as a play to get closer to me, but now they were actually sort of friends.

Tom even helped Ginny ask out one of the Slytherin guys in her year to a party last week.

"Fine. I'll run to the library to get paper-"

"No need." I cut him off and held out my hands. I imagined a bowl with all of our names floating around on papers and when I opened my eyes there it was.

"How- you know what nevermind. You never fail to amaze me." Theo said reaching his hand into the bowl and grabbing a name.

Then it was my turn to reach in and grab a piece of paper. Unfolding it I watched as the name spelled out 'Mattheo Riddle.'