Chapter 85: Paris

⚠️warning mature content ahead (as I'm sure you guessed from the title) ⚠️
⚠️what you have all been waiting for⚠️

————————
Y/N BLACK-

We landed in the middle of the night in a place I had never seen before. From every direction the stars showed through a sort of pyramidal shape.

I looked around and walked to the edge, and suddenly I knew.

We were at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Staring out into the abyss I felt them come up to either side. Tom's hand snaked around my waist and Theo's around my shoulder.

And we stood there in silent peace for a moment.

Thanking the universe.

Thanking each other.

Thanking Fred.

We were back where we were meant to be.

With each other.

Tom turned and kissed me slowly on the top of my head, like it would be the last time he'd ever get to hold me.

Theo sighed in relief as he rested his head on mine.

Finally I broke the silence, "Paris?" I let out a slight laugh almost like a sigh and turned to Tom. "Trying to say something?"

It was truly beautiful up here and I had always wanted to see what it was like from up here.

His lips upturned in a slight smile.

But I wasn't letting anything happen till we addressed the biggest issue. Making sure they were never going to leave me again.

"Let's get one thing straight." I said facing Tom completely. "If we go down, then we go down together."

He smiled and looked down at me, "They'll say you could do anything. They'll say that I was clever."

From behind me Theo spoke, "If we go down then we go down together."

"We'll get away with everything, let's show them we are better." Tom finished before taking my head in his hands and leaning in.

My hair was moved from behind, leaving space for Theo to kiss down my neck as Tom's lips met mine.

Rather than force or possessiveness, their fingers grazed my skin like glass.

Like their prized possession.

Fear of breaking.

Tom's hands brushed the skin on my hip under my shirt slowly, rubbing his thumb along the hip joint so I would shift away from the open and into the starlit floor of the Eiffel Tower.

I felt Theo disconnect from my neck and step away.

I turned away from Tom to watch, with a wave of his wand, a blanket surrounded by candles appear on the floor.

His fingers wrapped around the edge of his ripped black shirt and pulled it off. His abs glistened in the candles glow as his fingers traveled to his belt buckle.

From behind I felt Tom's hands wrap around my waist and enclose on the edge of my shirt. As he began lifting, I stopped him and my eyes traveled to the floor.

They hadn't seen me since.

Since Tom carried my lifeless body from that mountain when I was captured.

I didn't look the same as the girl they fell in love with.

I'm not the same girl they fell in love with.