Chapter 9: Truth or Dare

Y/N-

"When I f*ck you, I want you to remember it."

His words sent a shiver down my spine. He'd had the chance to take advantage of me but he didn't. Why? What game was he playing?

He backed away and fell backwards on his bed. I turned to walk out the door but stopped. I turned to look at him.

"Thank you Theo" as much as I hated saying it, I felt like I needed too. If he hadn't taken care of me who knows who's bed I could have woken up in.

He smirked like he was ready to say something sarcastic, but I left without giving him the opportunity.

As I was walking to my dorm next door, I noticed someone asleep on the common room couch. I set my stuff down on my bed and went to see who it was.

Tom had fallen asleep on the couch with a journal of some sort on his chest. His blanket had fallen off him and he looked cold. Sh!t was he put here because I was in his room.

I felt a twinge of guilt. I walked over and picked up the journal and set it on the table next to him. Then grabbed the blanket and covered him up.

He looked peaceful when he was sleeping. Worried I would wake him I hurried to my room.

TOM RIDDLE-
What was that? I could sense her leaving my room but she stopped at her door. I'd figured it was her in there that Theo was hiding from me, but wasn't completely sure.

I pretended to be asleep. She moved my journal, I had used a spell that only revealed the words to me or else I would have snatched it out of her hands. I felt her pick up the blanket and cover me up.

Why?

All I have been is an ass to her and she's done the same to me. F*ck now I felt guilty for all I had planned. Guilty? I'm not supposed to feel guilt.

When I knew she had reached her door I opened my eyes and saw her in my brothers shirt. He didn't think he actually stood a chance with her did he.

By the end of tonight, I would have her.

————

TIME SKIP- AFTER DINNER IN SLYTHERIN COMMON ROOM

————

Y/N-
I sat in the common room reading a book that Snape had lent me from the Restricted Section about potions that could stop you from dying even if you were an inch from it.

————-

TOM RIDDLE-

She's here. Perfect. I had asked Draco earlier to start a game this evening amongst specified friends. I asked him to try and get me a moment alone with y/n.

Now let's see if this ferret can prove more useful to me than his father was to mine.

—————-

Y/N-
All of a sudden Draco comes bursting in the door followed by Pansy, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, Theo, and Tom.

They all sit down in the couches in the center except for Blaise who walks over to me and grabs my arm. "We are playing games."

"Uh no no no no" I said pulling against him.

He smiled at me before picking me up and carrying me to the couch. "No! Blaise!"

He sat me down next to him. Theo sat on my other side. I shot Blaise a look of annoyance.

"Alright the game is simple. Truth or Dare with a twist. We spin the bottle and whoever spins the bottle asks the person it lands on."

Oh nothing could possibly go wrong with this. I let out a sigh. "As fun as this sounds I think I'm going to-" I tried to stand up but Theo pulls me back down by my waist and puts his arm around me.

"Oh no you don't." I looked at him out of annoyance and confusion. "You're not going to run to your blood traitor friends when you've been invited to play a game with us. Stay. You'll have fun." He then whispers in my ear, "I'll make sure of it."

I rolled my eyes, but decided to stay. After all, I had decided I was going to try and make friends in my house this year.

"Alright I'll spin first" Blaise blurts out. He spins and of course it lands on me.

"Dare."

"I dare you to make out with mr. tall dark and handsome" he nods his head at Theo.

I gave him the 'I'll kill you later' look and turned a kissed Theo. I guess he was expecting me to refuse, because it took him a second to process we were actually kissing.

He grabbed the back of my neck and tried to stick his tongue down my throat, but I denied him access. So he dug his rings into my skin making me shift and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. I could feel his smirk.

After about thirty seconds I pulled away and flipped off Blaise. "Happy now?"

"Very." He said with a smirk.

—————

TOM RIDDLE-
Theo was smirking like he had won this little game we were playing but what he didn't know was that I still had something up my sleeve. And what I had planned would make her completely forget about this ten second make out session.

—————

Y/N-
I couldn't decide if I wanted to kill Blaise or thank him. That was the best kiss I had ever had. It felt like it was meant to be, like some other force had pulled us together.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Pansy. I asked her if it was true that she had a crush on Blaise and she confirmed it.

"You're welcome jack a**" I said to him as Pansy scooted over and kissed him on the cheek.

The game went on for a while, luckily with it not landing on me. That was until one very unlucky spin by Draco.

"Alright princess, truth or dare." He said smirking at me.

There was no way I was saying truth. I didn't want him knowing anything about my personal life that he could use against me. "Dare."

He smiled like it was a part of his master plan. "I dare you to seven minutes in heaven with Riddle." I turn to look at Theo. "Not that Riddle." And he nodded his head in Tom's direction.

He sat there wearing the biggest smirk I'd ever seen. "Nope. Not gonna happen."

"Darling you don't have a choice. You chose to play and now you must pay the consequences." Tom said and stretched out his hand to me.

Who let me play this game? F*ck. Who let me decide this was a good idea.

I took his hand and he walked me over to the closet that we kept the quidditch supplies in. Blaise closed the door after ensuring me the alarm was set and that he'd know when it was 30 seconds from being over.

The door closed. Locked. Tom cast muffliato so no one could hear anything.

And then all I felt were the cold of his rings crashing into my neck and my back being pushed up against the wall.

—————

~1216 words