Her First Patrol

Warning: Attempted Rape, degradation, prostitution and blood! There will be another warning before it's mentioned in detail.

The cold night air nipped at her hands as she walked down the alley ways looking for anyone in a pinch. So far it had been quite uneventful and the only people Y/N had passed were some homeless people ducked into the cracks and corners of the buildings. Her grip on the two knives the chef had lent her never faltered. Y/N had made sure to change into a pair of trousers and a binder Alice had given her before she had left so people couldn't tell at a distance that she was a woman, someone might have gone after her just because of that reason. Looking all around her, Y/N took in the streets and shops that surrounded the pub, she hadn't really gotten a good look at them earlier because she was so disoriented from waking up in an alley in nineteenth century London. It was still quite the shock to her, but there was no way this wasn't all real, Y/N had always wanted to try shifting but never got around to it because of school so this wasn't some accidental shift, she was in Black Butler. "The real trick is going to be getting home," Y/N thought bitterly, she already missed her friends and family. Y/N heard coughing from behind her and she whipped around, knives drawn to find an older man in a rag for a coat, he looked awful and smelled of strong drink. Y/N didn't want to hurt some random drunk but she was ready to cut him if he tried to lay a hand on her. "Excuse me, sir," the drunk slurred, "which way is an inn?"

"Turn around and go three blocks, take a left and there should be a place with an open room," Y/N told him in a horrible fake accent and attempt at making her voice deeper. It worked because the drunk coughed up some thanks before stumbling away. "My 'disguise' kind of worked, I mean he was piss drunk but he took me for a man," Y/N thought as she turned around and kept walking. She hadn't actually given him directions to an inn, she had just given him directions to get the hell away from her. "You can't blame me, he could've started harassing me or something, plus I have no idea what's around... here..." Y/N's thoughts trailed off as she looked up at the building she had walked in front of. Her heart picked up to a speed she didn't even know was physically possible before it exploded. The golden frame that the shop's sign sat in gleamed a little under the starlight and the door windows reflected Y/N's scarf covered-face back at her, the dark carved letters made her heart swell.

Undertaker

She had found the Undertaker's Parlor...

SHE HAD FOUND THE UNDERTAKER'S PARLOR!

Y/N HAD JUST BEEN WANDERING AROUND AND SHE MANAGED TO FIND THE MOST AMAZING BUILDING IN THE ENTIRE STORY ASIDE FROM THE PHANTOMHIVE MANOR!!

Y/N had half a brain to knock on the door to see if the reaper was hiding in wait for some late night customers! Y/N wanted nothing more than to run over to the door and pound her hand against it and meet the Undertaker himself, to do what every Black Butler fan dreamed of! But something stopped her. She couldn't manage to get her legs to move. She wanted to, but they were frozen in place. She felt like the sidewalk had swallowed her feet, not allowing her to move to open the parlor's door. All Y/N could do was stare into the dark window and feel the gaze of someone staring right at her. "He's watching me," Y/N realized and her blood ran cold, she didn't stumble however, her eyes never blinked, she knew he could see her, hear her. She felt chilled down to her bones but her body didn't dare move, not even a shiver from his gaze. Her blood was not cold from fear, not in the slightest, at least she wasn't afraid of the Undertaker, but of what she knew he was doing inside that parlor, being so close to death is what made her feel as if a winter wind had just cut through her. Y/N knew the Undertaker wouldn't touch her body while she was alive, it was after that scared her, becoming a bizarre doll was what terrified Y/N. Was it that thought that stopped her? Was she so afraid of becoming a dead puppet that she was going to pass up on the opportunity to meet the retired reaper? "No, it's not that," Y/N managed to form the thought in her head, "I can't go in there because I don't have a valid reason to. I have no dead body for him, no 'guest' for him to tend to. If I walked in there just to meet him, he would become suspicious. He's smart, possibly one of the smartest characters in the series. Anyone can tell I'm not from around here just by hearing me talk and the scarf is already enough to appear strange. I'll come back later with a gift, a guest if things go south. It's grim but at least I know where he is just in case."