A Prince of Bengal

"Don't interrupt us, you cur!" The ragged man held his blade up to the purple haired prince's face.

"How dare you call me a cur. I am asking you a question." Y/N sighed, she forgot: Soma hadn't been put in his place yet. He was still a bratty prince. "Nn? What's going on?" Soma peaked out from behind the other Indian man to look at Ciel, Sebastian and Y/N. "Are you fighting a duel?"

"Hey don't igno-" The man couldn't finish because the Prince noticed how Sebastian and Y/N stood defensively around Ciel.

"He has khansamas with him." Soma brushed past the angry man. "Are you a British noble?"

"And what if I am?" Y/N knew what was coming next and she braced herself. She was about to get her ass beat by Agni himself. She was honestly a bit excited.

"Then I shall ally with my brothers in this battle. Agni!" The Prince called out and Agni stepped forward. He held his bandaged hand over his chest and white shawl.

"Yes, your highness."

"Defeat them!" 

"Jo aagyaa." The bandages were stripped from Agni's hand. If Y/N didn't know how nice he really was she would've been terrified. "This right hand, with which God has blessed me, shall I wield for my Master." The first thing he did was charge at Y/N and hit 3 of her pressure points, both arms and a leg. He rushed over to Sebastian but Y/N's healing abilities made it so her limbs weren't rendered useless. She whipped around and yanked Agni's shawl and pulled him away from Sebastian right before he could land a blow. In response Agni looked back at Y/N, stunned only for a moment before he grabbed her arm and tossed her like a doll. As she hit the ground and rolled, Agni faced Sebastian once more, attacking him the same way he had done to her.

"You dare forget about us!" The angry man charged at Sebastian who ducked at the last moment, resulting in Agni punching the man right in the face. He flew backwards and almost landed on Y/N.

"Forgive me, brother! I will tend to your injuries presently!" Agni called back as he chased after Sebastian who was using thugs like a frog would use a lily pad; hopping on top of one to another. Y/n chased after Sebastian and Ciel but Agni reached them before she could and attacked all the pressure points on Sebastian's arm. Nothing happened obviously, but it stopped Agni in his tracks. Y/N stopped a few feet behind him, stowing her blades and holding her fists up in a defensive position around her face. The last thing she wanted to do was deal actual damage to one of her favorite characters. 

"I have struck both of you numerous times. Normally, your arms and leg would be paralyzed by now. So why can you still move?"

"Hey! We were just passing through when those Indians picked a fight with us!" Ciel wiggled in Sebastian's arm as he shouted at the Prince and his servant. "Are all Indians barbarians who indiscriminately attack any Englishman they lay their eyes on?"

"I mean seriously, I don't even work for him!" Y/N shouted at Agni who looked apologetic. 

"What? You there!" Soma turned to address his country men. "Did you attack the runt, his companion and the young lady without a valid reason?"

"Huhh? Reason?"

"We can't have that! The fool is he who wages war without cause." Soma had his hands on his hips and an agitated look on his face as he called upon his friend once more, "Agni! In this case, our brothers are at fault! Ally with the runt, lady, and company!"

"Yes, your highness!"

Within moments Agni had defeated and piled up the men who had tried to mug them. "All done, Lord Soma!"