Madam Red and Grelle Sutcliff

Warning: mentions of blood, the murder of Mary Jane Kelly, medical practices, murders committed by Jack the Ripper, knives, guns, and chainsaws (and their original purpose)!

Y/N had hidden herself amongst the junk, boxes and filth that lined the entrance to the alcove that housed the doorways leading into three apartments. one of which housed Mary Jane Kelly. Y/N knew she was being torn to pieces but there was nothing she could do to stop the murderers. Y/N had begun experimenting with how large of an injury she could sustain before her newly developed healing would be of no use. So far she had been able to cut any area of her body and have the wound heal almost instantly, no scab or scar tissue left behind. The cuts had been of varying size and depth and while they all had hurt, they all healed within seconds. Y/N didn't know if that applied to her organs or bones but she had faith and a demon on her side. Y/N hadn't alerted Ciel or Sebastian of her presence but she was sure the demon already knew she was there. Y/N heard Ciel whispering to his butler: they were discussing the case and how Mary Jane Kelly would be the final piece to the puzzle. "But... what makes killing them a necessity for him?" Ciel wondered. Y/N knew what was coming next, and she peaked out from between the boxes so she could get a good view. "Moreover, I-HEY ARE YOU LISTENING TO A WORD I'M SAYING, SEBASTIAN!?" Ciel shouted at his butler, who was now crouched down on the ground clutching a stray cat. It was just as adorable as she imagined. Y/N couldn't help but smile.

"Ah, excuse me," he apologized, "As she is a rare beauty I-I could not resist."

"We're not keeping it!" Ciel kept shouting at his butler, "So put it back!"

"Very well..." Sebastian reluctantly let the cat go, "But she is so lovely..." Y/N smiled even wider, "Someone get this man a damn cat!" Y/N snickered to herself as she sat back down amidst the crates. The stone pathway and wall behind her were slick with grime, the air smelled like rain, and the cat was still rubbing up on Sebastian's legs. Ciel sighed, leaned back on the wall and began to speak again about the case.

A loud shriek cut through the air like a thunderclap. Ciel, Sebastian and Y/N abandoned their posts outside the alley and dashed to the door. Ciel and Sebastian beat her to the door, and Ciel threw it open. Y/N stopped running, "You must not look!" Sebastian shouted and threw a hand over his master's eyes. Y/N could see the splatter of Mary Jane Kelly's blood run down the boy's face. She knew he had already seen the body. Ciel's body shook. All he could manage were rapid, shallow breaths. Y/N tried her best not to look at the scene inside the apartment. Blood was beginning to seep into the door steps and Mary's limbs were thrown across the room. Y/N gripped Ciel's shoulder with one hand as she covered her mouth with the other. While Ciel threw up and Y/N gagged, only Sebastian was able to keep his eyes open. Ciel either knew who Y/N was and wasn't afraid of her or he was just too shaken up to care about her grip on him. Sebastian noticed, however, and he shot Y/N a side glance. He ultimately decided she wasn't a threat and moved so Y/N's hand replaced his own over Ciel's eyes. Sebastian walked to stand in front of them both. Y/N leaned down to Ciel, shaking and wriggling in her hands. "Hello Ciel, it's me from the Undertaker's Parlor," Y/N whispered to him in the most calm and comforting voice she could manage, "I was the woman hiding in the coffin, Y/N L/N. Do you remember me? Sebastian is gonna let me take you and we're just gonna walk a few steps backwards, okay? We're not gonna leave the scene. We're just gonna get away from the door and the damned creatures behind it." Y/N was trying not to patronize him too much, but also not send him into a panic. He nodded before they began to walk backwards. He shook but didn't stumble. Y/N hadn't even noticed that it had begun to rain until drops fell onto her face and dripped down her neck. She used her hand to collect a few drops and began to wipe the blood off Ciel's cheek.