The Servants of the Phantomhive Manor

"Wake up." Y/N felt herself jolt out of her sleep as someone ripped open her curtains and another person plopped down on the foot of her bed. Y/N rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to the light. She noticed it was Ciel who sat at the foot of her bed and Sebastian was arranging her rose in a vase by her now open window.

"Good morning to you too, kid." Y/N felt her soul leave her body for a moment as she stretched and yawned.

"Who gave you that?" Ciel pointed to the rose Y/N had received that night.

"An admirer," Y/N answered him. "A Miss Grelle Sutcliff to be specific. I happened to run into her last night on my way to the Undertaker's Parlor." Ciel scoffed in disapproval.

"Well hurry up and get ready. The Prince has been bothering me nonstop all morning and now it's your turn to deal with him." The young Earl slid off Y/N's bed and was making his way towards the door before Soma busted in.

"Speak of the devil," Y/N muttered. "Good morning, your Highness. Please, come on in, it's not like I'm only in my nightgown or anything." Y/N whispered the last part and looked to Sebastian to usher everyone out of her room so she could get ready. The demon either didn't pick up on her signal or he didn't care because he continued to tend to her singular rose.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Soma called over to her as he approached. "You were out late from what I was told, were you having fun celebrating yesterday's victory?"

"Yes, I was. I went to go see my friends Alice and Christopher and I ran into another friend. I promise I'll tell you all about it during breakfast." Y/N saw Soma's eyes shine with curiosity.

"In any case, Lady Y/N's nighttime adventures aside," Ciel sighed, "When are you lot going back to India?"  It all made sense now. Ciel never came with Sebastian to wake up Y/N, he had come to her as back up to kick out Soma.

"Going back?" The Prince was beyond confused. "What are you saying? I'm staying in Great Britain for your sake of course!" Ceil began to sputter out a retort while Y/N covered her smile as she giggled. "When I declared I'd become a fine gentleman, didn't you say you thought I was all talk? So I thought I would show you the process of my becoming such a gentleman every step of the way!"

"That isn't-" Ciel began to protest.

"And I have become rather attached to Y/N. It would be a shame to leave her behind, but it would be rude and disgusting of me to steal her away like West stole Mina from me. So I shall stay here, where she is close and you are not separated from her!" Soma beamed as he sat down next to Y/N in her bed and threw an arm around her. "That way, we can both see her!"

"A wonderful compromise, Prince Soma," Y/N assured him.

"Priiiiiince! My Priiiince!" Y/N heard someone call from outside her room. Agni poked his head inside a few seconds later. "So you were with Lord Ciel and Lady Y/N, after all. You were not in your room, so I was wondering where you had gone."

"Good morning, Agni," Y/N beamed to him.

"Namaste Jii, Lady Y/N," Agni put his hands together and gave her a small bow.

"Now see here," Ciel was finally fed up with everyone. "What are you playing at? 'Your room'? I don't recall giving you permission to live in this-"

"Do you think we could continue this lovely conversation at breakfast?" Y/N piped up. "Preferably after I'm dressed and not in my nightgown?"

"Yes, don't you lot know it's rude to intrude on a Lady when she's still in her nightclothes?" Ciel was really just grasping for straws at this point. Looking for any small reason to scold Soma and Agni.