A Busy Day's lessons

10 A.M. Violin Lessons

"While you are in London, I shall tutor you in place of the Lady Governesses." Y/N walked into the ballroom hearing Sebastian explain to Ciel why he was wearing fake glasses. Soma and Agni had tried to convince her to show them around London. Only after Y/N took half an hour to explain to Soma she didn't know London well did he finally let her go. "First, let us practice the 'Partita No. 2' for solo violin." (As someone who played the violin, Ciel is in my prayers, mans gonna need all the help he can get).

"Bach's Chaconne, I won't be able to play such a hard piece." Ciel looked down at the sheet music in front of him. He was dreading every minute of painful practice that was upon him. As Y/N peaked over Ciel's shoulder, Sebastian raised his chin so Ciel was looking up to him.

"You will gain confidence if you begin by mastering the difficult pieces first." That's not always how it works. "I lay down the rules here. And naturally, I am very strict. Do you have any issues with my teaching method?" Both Ciel and Y/N knew it was better to not say anything, though they wanted to. Ciel would probably get a whip to the hands and Y/N didn't want to know what she would face if she disagreed with him. "Good. Now Miss Y/N, please go wait over there. Now hold the bow ready." Y/N walked over to where Sebastian pointed. "With the key of D minor it is important to express solemnity and reverence with your timbre." Ciel began to play and he was far from bad. The melody was quite beautiful, "Just like that." Ciel played a bit longer before Y/N noticed Soma and Agni sneak into the room. Soma was holding a string instrument and a rug and Agni had 3 drums and a matching rug. Soma held up a finger to his lips and 'Shh'ed Y/N so she wouldn't say anything. She held a hand over her mouth, trying to hold back her snickering as they set up their mats and instruments. "Express the timbre with emotion," Sebastian instructed Ciel, not noticing they had company. Soma began to strum on the instrument and Agni played his drums. Both Ciel and Sebastian tried to ignore them and continue on the violin, but that became incredibly difficult. "Express anger occasionally." Both of them were unable to focus any longer. "Erm, and what might you be doing?" Sebastian finally asked the Prince and his butler.

"Nn? I thought I'd spend the day with Ciel today." Explained the Prince. "The young Lady does not have adequate knowledge of the streets of London to help us and I'm a dab at playing instruments too."

"What a novel instrument," Lau observed before Sebastian physically ejected them from the room, shouting at them to get out.

11:00 A.M. Drawing Lessons

"Now it is time for drawing." Before them sat a table with a white table cloth dramatically draped over it, a gold bowl filled with fruits and a bottle of wine. Ciel and Y/N looked over the items, Ciel had a nice set of graphite pencils and canvas and Y/N had a much cheaper set of pencils and canvas. She had been allowed to join Ciel in this lesson seeing as she could be distracted easily and she seemed to actually enjoy it. "Look at how things are balanced and give depth to your drawing."

"What is this? Drawing a bottle is dull!" Soma sat behind Ciel, and Agni stood behind him. They hadn't been invited to draw like Y/N had. "You must draw naked women. Therefore, women!" Soma pointed over to Mey-Rin and Y/N, both flushed red. "Strip!"

"I will undress in front of only one man, I will!" Mey-Rin stepped back and covered her chest with her arms and hands, gripping the fabric.

"Yeah! And especially not a kid!" Y/N almost fell out of her chair, violently crossing her legs and covering her chest.

"Oh, shall I undress them?" Lau asked as he approached Mey-Rin.

"Get out!" Sebastian yelled as he ejected the men from the room once more.