Marchioness Francis Phantomhive-Midford

To say Y/N was tired was an understatement. She was exhausted. It had been awhile since the Jack the Ripper case was solved but that didn't mean she wasn't being kept busy. Ever since Scotland Yard had been notified that she was the Lion and was available for consultation on cases, they had been burying her in questions. At first they had doubted her and been standoffish but once they caught wind that she helped take down Jack the Ripper, they were all ready to hear what she had to say. Everyone but Arthur Randall. He hated her almost as much as he hated Ciel, and he doubted her twice as much simply because she was a woman. Currently he was having her go over a case she had already solved two days prior. Some homeless people had started showing up dead on the streets, throats slashed. She had been able to solve it in a day. There was obvious evidence left on all the victims to point to a local butcher. It was a case that closed almost as soon as it opened but Randall still didn't trust Y/N's judgement and insisted on a second opinion. Just to piss him off Y/N was going to get a second opinion, and it was going to come from the Queen's Guard Dog. She had been meaning to talk to Ciel anyway; they were supposed to talk about making a schedule or plan for when she visited to help on cases. Y/N had sent a note out to Sebastian to be expecting her around the twelfth to consult on the case and discuss the possibility of her joining the Phantomhive staff at the manor.

The carriage ride hadn't been a terribly bumpy one and Y/N had actually managed to take a small nap. Y/N had woken up when the carriage slowed down when the manor came into view. Y/N quickly sat up and took in the view. She had been to the town house a few times but she was yet to visit the manor. It was just as beautiful as she imagined. A beautiful garden and fountain caught her eyes almost instantly. As she gaped at the scenery she noticed something on the opposite side of the fountain. It was a carriage. "That's funny, I don't remember anyone else coming to see him. Did I forget about a case?" Y/N was irked. She was sure the next case they would work on would be with Prince Soma and Agni. That's when four people came into view. Y/N easily recognized Sebastian and Ciel as the carriage stopped behind the one that was already there. The other two figures were women: one small and blonde and the other taller and grey haired. Realization hit Y/N like an 18 wheeler truck. "That's Elizabeth and her mom!" Y/N wanted to shrink into nothingness and delete herself from reality. All four of them were staring at her now. She had no choice but to get out and face them. It would almost be more embarrassing not to. Before Y/N could open up the carriage door Sebastian rushed over to her carriage, probably using her as a means to escape Francis Midford. He opened the door and helped Y/N out. To anyone on the outside, he would've looked like a gentleman, but Y/N could feel his rage.

"Miss Y/N," His smile was closed and his hiss was hardly above a whisper, "What are you doing here?"

"I sent you a letter two days ago!" Y/N whispered back, "You even sent me a reply!" Her smile was just as fake as his. Both of them were mostly terrified.

"I didn't send you anything," Both were getting more nervous as they got closer to the Midfords.

"Yes you did, I've got it right here!" Y/N pulled a note from her pocket, and sure enough it had the Phantomhive seal on it.

"The young Lord must've not read your own letter carefully enough. The Midfords have been scheduled to visit for over a month." They finally made their way over to the two women and the Earl. "May I introduce to you, Miss Y/N L/N from (Country Name)."

"I apologize for my intrusion Marchioness of Midford and Lady Elizabeth," Y/N was practically on her hands and knees. She thanked God she had bothered to change her clothes into something decent and do her hair that morning. 

"What is the meaning behind this surprise visit, Miss Y/N?" Ciel was just as panicked as Y/N was. He was just better at hiding it and running on much more sleep.