The Bratty Prince

Sebastian had managed to save Y/N's room before Soma and Agni had completely moved into it. Though, he hadn't been able to save the room directly down the hall. Apparently the Prince wasn't considerate enough to think that Y/N had a rough day and wanted to go to sleep at a reasonable time for once and stayed up late, loudly chatting with Agni. Y/N eventually had enough and banged on the door to the Prince's room. Agni answered, "Oh, hello Miss Y/N. What can we do for you?"

"You can be quiet," Y/N grumbled, crossing her arms, "Some of us had an early morning and a busy day and want to get some sleep. I can hear you from across the hall."

"A thousand apologies, my Lady." He bowed before her and promised he would make sure that he and Soma would lower their voices and go to bed. "Good night, Lady Y/N."

"Night," Y/N yawned and turned back around and walked over to her room. She made sure to close and lock the door behind herself. She knew Sebastian had keys he could use to open the door when it was time for her to get up. If the Prince or his butler wanted to wake her up or talk to her they would have to either knock or break down the door. "If they weren't going to become some of the most precious and adorable characters in the series, I would pull a Claude and steal their souls." Y/N plopped down on her bed. She pulled the covers over herself and listened to see if Soma had finally shut up. Even he had to run out of energy eventually and sure enough, Soma's loud voice died down considerably. Eventually, Y/N couldn't hear him anymore. She sighed contently before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Bang, bang bang! "Miss Y/N? Miss Y/N are you awake? It is time for you to wake up, Miss!" Y/N's eyes shot open and she shoved a pillow over her head. She groaned loudly as the knocking and shouting continued. Agni was definitely a morning person, and if he wasn't, he hid it well. Y/N threw the pillow against the bed and rolled out. She aggressively unlocked her door and threw it open. "Good morning!"

"You are waaay too excited about waking up," Y/N yawned. If Agni wasn't an adorable ray of sunshine she would've decked him. "What's up?"

"Namaste Jii, Lady Y/N. Breakfast is ready," the tall man beamed. His smile was contagious, but not enough for Y/N to beam back. It was early and she was tired.

"Alright, I'll get ready," Y/N went to close the door before stopping herself, "Hey, Agni?"

"Yes, Miss?"

"Did Sebastian ask you to wake me up?" After working together for a while, she and Sebastian had begun acting like pissy siblings. Asking Agni to loudly wake her up rather than calmly wake her up himself was the type of 'little shit brother' move he would play.

"He did indeed ask me to retrieve you, and he gave me strict instructions to be cheerful!" Y/N smiled and sighed. Agni was blissfully ignorant to Sebastian's asinine tendencies.

"Mm, well thank you. You did great," Y/N closed the door and began to get dressed. Mey-Rin arrived moments later with a corset.

"Why do I need this?"

"Mister Sebastian said you needed to be dressed up for the guests, yes he did!" The maid held up a dress as well. It was simple but it was lacking in practicality.

"He did, did he? Well he might be in charge of you, but he's not in charge of me." Mey-Rin began blabbering about how Y/N should still respect his requests as Y/N rooted through her clothes.

"Miss Y/N, you should do as he says, yes you should! We do have guests after all!" Y/N found what she was looking for: black pants, a black belt, and a white button down collared shirt.