Incorrect Quotes

Hi all! This is the 1k special, seeing as I probably didn't give the best instructions on what to do there was a slight confusion and so I made this for you guys instead of any of the other options I offered up, I hope you don't mind! Now, sunset18rose asked a few questions and I'm going to quickly answer them since they asked and then let loose with the incorrect quotes!

Where did you get your inspiration to write this story?

I read Black Butler and the Modern Reader S1 by goldenscares666 As You Wish by windamore and Secrets of the Sapphire Pendant by Xx-CielPhantom-xX which gave me the much needed motivation to write my own Black Butler fic and some character deaths hit a little too close to home ;-;

Did you use a specific character or resemblance to one that gives the reader their bad bitch yet hilarious personality?

I actually did not, I just tried to think "What would Gen Z do?" and go from there. Of course there is a little personal input (like my love for Agni which I don't see too much of in Black Butler content sadly </3) and sometimes I force a little bit of my own personality on Y/N's character. Overall she honestly didn't really have a base aside from myself and (hopefully) some staple Gen Z characteristics.

Who is your favorite Black Butler character and why?

This is so harrrrddddd I don't wanna pick one! I love all of them so much! I'm gonna be honest, it's like a four way tie between Sebastian, Grelle, Agni and Undertaker. I'm not going to pretend like I didn't start watching the BB anime because I was interested in the actual plot and not the sexy demon butler because that is exactly why I started BB. Though I have to say, damned as he is, Sebastian is a good character; he's sneaky, sly, cunning and a pain in the ass (but in a funny way). Grelle is Grelle. You don't watch/read Black Butler and not fall in love with her. End of story. Grelle for life. But in all seriousness, I was struggling to accept certain parts of myself (namely my sexuality) when I started watching Black Butler and Grelle helped me accept myself as a bisexual for the first time in my entire life. She helped me feel much better about myself and realize there was nothing wrong with being me. I know it's cheesy but it's true! I am an Agni kinnie through and through. I too have a spoiled, rich, Indian best friend who I would give it all up to protect. Astonishingly she's a Soma kinnie, who would've thought? Anyway, I just find Agni to be the most relatable character in the whole series and it's needless to say I would die for that precious baby. He is also, undeniably prime husband material, 1000000/10 doctors would recommend loving Agni, very good for your health. The Undertaker, where do I even start? He just started out as the creepy, funny, kinda hot information guy that appears in almost every series, but now he's so much more! He was a good character before the Luxury Liner Arc but DAMN he got somehow even better! He's really keeping us all on edge and despite the vast and quickly growing troubling situation, he still manages to make us all laugh! Also he's going to become one of the main focuses in this book (series 👀👀👀👀👀) because his incredibly mysterious backstory and Reaper powers opens up a whole new universe of possibility for me to go crazy with!

I apologize for rambling, I hope that answered your questions and please enjoy the incorrect quotes!

Warnings: Mentions of blood, dismemberment, etc. but all in good fun

*Knocking*

Sebastian: *opens the door*

Charles Grey: Is Y/N here?