Barbeque and Sneaking

3rd POV

So, Dom, and his team went with Brian coming back from Harry's with a lot of parts in Brian's truck, once they got in the garage, they took the parts out of the boxes and spread them out on the floor.

Y/n POV

Jesse wanted Brian, and I by the computer to show us the design Jesse inserts the disk I lean against the wall while Jesse and Brian sit down the screen shows the car Jesse said, "Tell me what you think about this" We stare "Koni adjustables".

Jesse taps a screen and puts a car part inside the car "Gonna save us about two pounds" The wheels come off "And they're gonna give us better traction for the hole shot" Brian looks to Jesse "All right" I notice Brian looks amaze then to the screen.

On it shows the car with red parts on it "This is your basic layout of the car, and that's pretty much what it could look like when it's finished" The screen changes to reveal the fully complete car Jesse motion "Red, green" Brian said "Man, you should be goin' to MIT or somethin'"

I eat a yellow fruit smirking as Jesse smile said "Yeah, right" He put his cigarette down "No, I got that—oh, what's it called" Jesse looks up "That attention disorder—" I see dust on the table I put three letters on it tap Brian and point at it.

Brian sees it said "Oh, ADD" Jesse turns said "Yes, that shit, yeah" He notice the letters look to me "You told him" I'm looking acting like I didn't only for Jesse to hit my arm I smirk as he chuckles "You know, I was good in Algebra and like math and shit".

He looks at the screen "Everything else I failed" Brian stares at Jesse while I eat an orange fruit "Dropped out of school" Jesse stares forward "I don't know, it's just somethin' about engines that-that calms me down, you know".

Suddenly my phone rings I took it out, answer it and hold it to my ear hear "Y/n" It was M/n, Jesse look to me ask "Is that your girlfriend Y/n" I punch him in the shoulder walk away as he laughs, I press a button "Can you pick up L/s/n please".

I press a button "Thank you son" I end the call and went to Dom who is in the officer I knock on the door Dom looks to me ask "What's up Y/n" I walk over to him and write down on a paper give it to him Dom takes it and reads he looks to me "How about you bring her to the barbeque today".

I nod and put down my bag with some money walk out.

3rd POV

Dom watch Y/n walks through the market grabs a Kool Fruits and gets into his car and leave Dom looks to the bag grabs it he looks to see pink fruits and a yellow fruit Dom chuckles grabs the yellow "Always hates the pink" He eats the yellow fruit and went back to work.

Meanwhile at a school L/s/n is talking to her friends as she waits for either her M/n or F/n to pick her up a honk got her attention she looks to see Y/n in his car smiling at her L/s/n smiles says goodbye to her friends and runs over to him.

Y/n POV

I open the door and let L/s/n in she closes it said "Hi, bro" I wave at her helping with the seatbelt "Did Mum or dad not make it" I shake my head and leave the school I drive down the street put some music on her.

We drive pass out street "Bro we miss out stop" All I did was drive down the street and stop in front of Dom's house I turn the engine off and get out I walk around and help L/s/n out I hold her bag and hold her hand.

They walk up the driveway towards the back saw Dom, and Brian working on the grill with Mia setting up the table and Jesse playing some ball, Brian notice me said "Hey, Y/n" Dom, Jesse, and Mia sees me and my L/s/n who hides behind my leg Mia ask, "Who's this little one".