Twenty One

Twenty One 

The hour soon passed after Lily had pressured me into sharing a dessert with her. I didn't know if I was going to be able to stomach it but Damon finished off the last few bites.

I was thankful when Christian finished up his conversation with Shane and we all got ready to leave.

I didn't dare look at Damon as he said goodbye to everyone and joined me in his car. When he was finally inside and the door closed behind him. I was finally able to take a deep breath. My anxiety was finally gone but when Damon reached over and caressed my thigh.

It came back in waves.

" you ready," Damon asked leaving me to try and figure out what he was referring to. But when I looked into his eyes, I knew already.

I nodded. " where did you even put my panties "I asked searched the car, hoping that Lily wasn't in fact able to see them.

" In my pocket" was his blunt reply and he started reversing out of the carpark. Sending a subtle wave to the others who were just waiting for us to leave.

"I can't believe you even made me sit there like that" I muttered as I leant back in my seat. I had never done anything like that in the presence of my family.

" I can't believe you thought you could tease me and get away with it" Damon replies with a small smirk on his lips.

I had hoped my teasing would just fast track the time until we were together, in my apartment and my bed. Not that it would prolong the time until I got exactly what I wanted.

I refused to say another word. Now, I wasn't only just turned on but also annoyed. I didn't know what consequences that bring later tonight.

Pulling up to my apartment, I found my keys and let us inside. I could feel Damon's presence behind me. But there also another feeling in the air and I wasn't sure what it was and would it meant.

Damon quickly disappeared into the kitchen, which is why I took this time to go up and remove my jacket and jewellery. I had high hopes for the events that followed tonight but at the same time. I wasn't going to be the one to initiate it.

I pulled out the box of condoms and placed them on my desk along with my work bag. Shaking my head as I thought about Christian or Shane seeing me in that Aisle. How fucking humiliating.

I stepped away and kicked off my heels, relishing in the feeling of finally taking off those heels and letting my feet finally breathe. I moved back and relaxed on the bed. My arms stretched above me as a yawn escaped my lips.

I hadn't realised how exhausted I had become after a long week of working.

Just as I was stretching I hadn't heard Damon come into the room but I felt him grabbing mm arms and pushing them together over my head. I craned my head to look at him.

I saw the thin material between his fingers as he wrapped them around my wrists.

" Damon?"

I gasped as he tightened it before slowly leaning down, kissing me gently. But gentle quickly disappeared as he deepened the kiss and took control of my mouth.

I was moaning with his kisses, getting lost in the feeling of his lips against mine that I hadn't expected Damon's next move.

Swiftly I was flipped onto my front, Damon slid his hand under my hips and jerked me up, forcing me to arch my back.

" It's time I took what's been waiting for me under this tight dress" Damon mumbled his fingers inching the dress over my hips.

The cold air against my skin felt too good. Damon took his time staring at me from behind. It took everything in me to not push back.