Nine

Nine

All-day Damon had been giving me looks, looks that you don't give to just anyone. I was blushing so hard I struggled to act normal around the whole family who were either oblivious or just wanted to ignore what they were seeing.

I couldn't get the feeling of his lips out of my head. It was driving me insane with want and need to just taste them again.

We spend most of the next day outside, enjoying the beautiful weather. The pool became very handy and we had one of Damon friends who had a son come around. It was nice to get to know more of Damon's friends and hear more about the last few years.

" Why don't we all go out tonight, well maybe just the kids" Adam shouts as we all are pretty much lounge around.

Just finishing off the last bits from the barbecue. I was open to the idea. I haven't been out in France and I would really like to experiment it before I go back home.

"Adam mate we're hardly kids" Damon comments lifting himself out of the pool. I leant back and watched the view with curious eyes. He was just making it harder for me to resist him. Under the sunglasses that were covering my eyes, I followed Damon closely and watched the way the water washed over his tanned skin.

Damon's family were mostly English, with his mothers side having Italian blood. His skin practically glowed in the sun.

I quickly looked away when I saw my mum now staring at me, probably seeing me salivate over one of my best friends. Fuck that's just embarrassing, but I think she knew my feelings already.

I let out a loud laugh when Adam pushed at Damon's chest making him fall back in the pool with a big splash. His body sunk into the water but he quickly swam up to the top and surfaced again.

" you know what I mean" he rolls his eyes before swimming over to the side. I stood up, grabbing a towel for Damon as he again climbs out of the pool.

"Thanks, baby" he whispers taking the towel from my hands and dabbing it on his face and neck. I stood there still as I watched his body dripping with water. It was like a scene from a movie.

Damon stayed close, I felt his leg brush with mine.

" You coming too sky?" Lily calls over at me, I could already tell that Lily was excited. I definitely couldn't let her down. I nod my head indicating I would come.

She instantly smiles and starts grabbing her stuff probably already planning out both of our outfits. I quickly kissed Damon on the cheek before quickly following Lily inside and running up to our rooms.

" Calm down" I heard Damon say as the others snickered at him, playfully.

"I really can't wait, you can wear that dress we bought yesterday it's going to amazing and so so fun" Lily says as she excitedly grabs all of her skincare from the table. I barely got a word in before she was slamming the door of the bathroom shut.

I took that as a cue to leave, I made my way into my own room and showered. My body smelt like a swimming pool and I needed to wash it all off.

The fact that Damon's pool is outside even greeted me with a tan that made my skin almost match the colour of Damon's.

With my new tan, I picked out the new black dress I bought with Lily. On the hanger, it had looked quite see-through but when I tried it on it was actually a solid colour but it hugged my curves perfectly.

I was just tightening the tie at the front when Lily walked in. she was wearing a body-con red dress.

It had an open back and she looked hot. Don't know how Adam is going to manage tonight if I'm being brutally honest.