Four

Four 

Walking away from Damon was the hardest thing I had to do. When I was at a safe distance I had to flinch when I heard the sound of something being thrown against the wall

" fuck that's not good," Adam says pushing himself off the wall. I watched him slowly walk inside the room and close the door behind him.

I don't think I've ever walked away from Damon like that. I was always scared of the wrath I was going to face.

" what the fuck did you say to him" I shoved James against the side table. Knocking off a picture frame.

He glared at me readjusting himself to lean back on it. " just that I was the only one you'd been with. I'm surprised nobody told him about us before this"

" I'm sorry about what I said. But we both know it didn't mean anything to any of us " I can only nod my head because it's true. Deep in my heart, there was never anything more . Compared to what I felt for Damon.

I told everyone I was going up to a room to sleep. I had enough of this. I've imagined the moment Damon came home hundreds of times.

I'd run into his arms and he'd hold me close to his chest. His hands holding me up it was the only dream I never wanted to wake up from.

Walking upstairs I noticed that most of the rooms were full. Peoples bags were chucked in there. As I walked across the hall one room was calling out to me.

The door was half open and it had a beautiful warm light shining out to the hallway. I stepped inside and was instantly met with a smell that made my insides melt.

I never had a thing for candles but this one in particular just smelt absolutely Divine. I noticed that all my bags were tucked neatly underneath the table.

The room also had a few pictures. When I could step closer I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Pictures of me and Damon. Three of them to be exact.

I can't believe they were here.

Once I had a quick look I made my way over to the bed. The bed had been made to perfection with soft silk bed sheets, the colour a light rose pink.

There was a box that was laid on the end of the bed. I removed the ribbon when I saw my name on a little card.

Opening it up I found a pair of pyjamas. It was a long-sleeved button shirt with a matching pair of shorts. Black silk as-well these are actually my favourite type of nightwear.

I felt weird. Please tell me my mum bought these for me.

It had to be her.

Shrugging my shoulders, I grabbed the clothes and stepped through one of the doors into the en-suite bathroom.

I'll save my time for that gorgeous bath until next time. I'm too tired so I stepped into the shower instead.

The shower was big and it had a beautiful marble backdrop. I knew that it was still early in the evening but I had barely had any sleep and all the travelling had made me exhausted.

I actually slept with a smile on my face when I think about how Damon is finally back home. I know that he will probably be leaving again soon but right now I'm not going to think that.

A few hours later I was woken up by what I could only describe as someone stroking my hair.

I turned slightly and felt a hand being placed against cheek very tenderly.

" baby" I heard him say. His words were like silk but I could recognise that voice from anywhere.

I didn't say anything I just sunk into his hand even more placing a kiss on one of his fingers.