Thirty Five

Walking into the restaurant. Damon didn't let go of my hand. We were escorted to a table by our waiter. He moved to pull out a chair for me, only for Damon to give him a slight nod as Damon did the honors for me.

A couple from another table was watching us. I gave them a polite smile as I took my seat. Watching as Damon moved to his seat, casually removing his blazer in an almost sensual way that had me feeling all sorts of ways.

"Bonsoir, My name is Manuel and I will be your server for tonight. Can I start you with drinks?" The waiter began as he stood by our table. Waiting.

" Yes, a bottle of Pinot noir and water for the table please" Damon spoke. The waiter nodded his head before handing us both menus.

"Very good sir, I'll give you a few moments to look over the menu

Damon brought his hand across the table and played with my fingers.

" Ready to eat?" He asked. His eyes moved down to the menu. I nodded enthusiastically. I was indeed very hungry. I still felt nervous about eating here but I had to just enjoy it and not stress about it.

If that was even possible.

We spent a few minutes looking through the menu. The waiter returned soon after and we told him our orders. Damon went for a sirloin steak dish and I opted for a pan-fried salmon.

" Superb choices, The salmon is one of the chef's personal favourites, " He told us, scribbling our food down onto a small notepad.

I grinned up at him. " I have good taste then"

He smiled back. " Oui mademoiselle, impeccable taste" I won't lie, his accent was making me giddy.

The french language will always be one of the most beautiful languages.

He soon left, leaving me and Damon alone again. Damon sat back leisurely and stared at me.

I felt hot under his gaze but he offered me a smile. " Hope those panties arent wet from his accent baby"

My eyes widened at his words. Glancing over at the tables near us. Damon even chuckled watching me closely.

" Please be quiet" I muttered under my breath.

Damon just sat back leisurely, without a care in the world.

I took this moment to look around the restaurant again. It was busy, but It's what i expected from a busy night in France. Some tables had young couples, others had much older. There was the occasional few groups of friends,

Everything seemed to be enjoying themselves, which was nice to see. I looked back at the man sitting opposite me.

" spectating are we" He whispered, leaning forward and placing his elbow on the table.

I shook my head. " No, just looking around. How did you find this place?" I asked.

He reached over and took my hand again. "An old friend suggested it to me, Said that I should take my woman here when I arrive"

I felt giddy at being called his woman.

" So I'm the only woman you've taken here?" I asked even though I knew the answer already.

Damon stared at me. " I'll forget you said that, you're the only woman I've been with since I arrived"

I closed my fingers around his hand. " I know" I whispered, looking longingly at him.

Thankfully our food had arrived. Settling my overbearingly hungry appetite. The sounds that were coming from down there, was seriously embarrassing. But thankfully, it was too loud in here for anyone but me to hear the growling.