Eight

Eight

I listened attentively to Damon as he told me about the Army. About what he did and people he met. It was heartbreaking to hear about that lives he had to take and I couldn't comfort him enough.

Our alone time soon ended when everyone returned back to the house again. They told us about the fun night they had going to see a live band. I was slightly jealous but I didn't regret staying here with Damon. I would have only enjoyed it if he was there with me.

Damon and a few of the guys helped him set up his room. Natalie soon found out about her sons sleeping arrangements and forced him to get a better bed and spacious room.

Damon will be moving to the room opposite mine which is one of the biggest rooms in the house. I'm surprised he hadn't been sleeping there before.

Damon openly told me that he couldn't possibly sleep knowing I was opposite him. But I told him not to worry with my cheeks decorated in a permanent blush.

" darling. I'm making hot chocolates do you want one" mum called from the kitchen. I was sitting in the lounge with Lily and Natalie watching say yes to the dress.

" yes pleaaaase, with cream please" I sang out to her. Mum honestly makes the best hot chocolates. I honestly think she should open up her own little cafe.

" that's a disgusting dress, look at that" Lily says in disgust. The women on the tv was wearing this huge princess ball gown. But she was the tiniest thing. It just swallowed her up and removed any sight of her actual figure.

" I agree " Natalie mumbles staring at the screen. Her expression was laughable.

" here you go ladies" mum walks in with a tray of mugs. I grabbed the one closest to me and took a generous sip.

We sat back and all enjoyed the drinks as we continued to watch the show.

" did you bring drinks to the guys" Natalie asks my mum. I watch mums face turn into a horrified one. When she realised that she hadn't.

"I completely forgot , would you mind sweetie" she says turning to me a hopeful expression on her face. Since she was too comfortable to move from her position.

I didn't really have a problem with that. It would also give me the excuse to see Damon.

" sure" I say as I get up and head to the kitchen and start to make the drinks. Once I had them ready I Walked to the stairs heading for the room opposite mine.

I heard a lot of noises coming from the room. I smiled when I heard Damon's deep laugh.

"Drinks anyone" I said poking my head in the door. Charles moaned loudly and quickly dropped the table he was currently lifting. Damon was helping him but no doubt he even needed the help.

The others grabbed drinks from the tray leaving one left for Damon. His coffee that I made especially strong . I walked over to Damon handing him the drink. " drink up " I said lifting it up to meet his mouth. He took it from me quickly.

" yes ma'am" he mumbled a smirk on his lips. God how I've missed that smirk.

I take a moment to look around the room. The bedroom actually looks a lot similar to his old one back in England but it was big enough for Damon. He didn't really have a lot of personal belongings since he's been travelling lightly for the last 5 years.

Just with a bigger bed and a lot of interior design that wasn't there before.

I smiled when I saw pictures across the walls. Damon does love his pictures.

"Looks good right" Christian says slinging his arm over Damon's shoulder. One thing I have loved to see if the relationship between the two. Seeing Damon with such a positive father figure was something I enjoyed watching first hand.