Fifty Seven

57

The second Damon pushed the door to our hotel room open, I quickly walked inside and turned to Damon.
He kicked the door shut and didn't take his eyes off me as I stood in the middle of the room.

" Baby, do you mind just sitting over there for a few seconds," Damon says as I watch his eyes slowly close with the slight tilt of his head.

I smiled as I looked around the room.

Damon wanted to do everything to me just outside but now with it just being the two of us I think he's trying to think of ways to avoid pursuing his desires.

The fact that I'm no longer sitting on his lap or kissing his neck probably helps too.

I took this time to look around the room and appreciate the design. The room was incredibly modern with the Parisian interior design. A beautiful room with a large king-sized bed and a small table that was decorated with a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

I walked towards the table. Ignoring Damon's request to sit in the chair that was on the opposite side of the room. I bent over and smelt the white roses.

" I'm a little thirsty, do you think we can order some rose "  I said quietly, peering over my shoulder and watching the strong man weaken under my gaze.

" I think we should stay sober, baby" he replied.

I giggled. " I don't think so, I want to enjoy tonight. This feels like a dream to be staying in a hotel room with you like this"

" Do you want any food?" He asked, not in the mood to try to convince me otherwise.

It was definitely too late to be eating so I shook my head.
Damon finally walked over to the hotel phone that was next to the flowers on the table. Damon picked up the phone and quickly made the call.

I turned to look at Damon, my hands wrapped around his arm. My nose brushed over his shoulder. " Fuck, I've missed you Damon" I mumbled against his skin.

This black t-shirt he was wearing was doing delicious things to his body.

" Charlie said you were spending a lot of time in the gym, I hope you haven't had too much tension" I whispered, my lips moving to press over his neck.

Damon's hand found my waist keeping me still. I don't know what had possessed me tonight but I couldn't stop embracing his scent. I also think seeing that woman touching what was mine had ticked me off.

" It wasn't a problem being around the guys, but now. Fuck pretty girl I want to release all my tension with you"

I hummed. Music to my ears.

The sound of knocking on the hotel room door had us both pausing our touches. I pouted and stood back as Damon walked over to the door and accepted the bottle of rose, along with two wine glasses.

"Come, Damon, I want to drink on the balcony," I said walking towards the sleek French doors that led to the small yet beautiful balcony that overlooked the beautiful city.

Damon followed me with a gentle smile. I was enjoying being carefree with him tonight. I just didn't know when we would have another chance like this. To be alone, to just think about each other's company.

" Quite the boss lady tonight " He spoke as he pulled the doors closed behind him.

I walked up to the wall and peered over to look down at the city. Damon slid up next to me and started to pour the wine into the glasses for us both.

" Didn't like seeing me with other women did you?" Damon surprised me by teasing me. I had hoped this meant that he wasn't planning on holding back tonight.