Prologue

A loud sound of music runs in my ears, embracing the pole and letting out all the passion inside of me. 

Loud shouts and chants from different men and boys, patronizing my body, looking at me like I'm a goddess that they want to lay their hands on. A delicate sensation dancing in front of them, the pole is my passion and this is their possession.

I sway my hips against the pole, feeling every beat of the sexual music and losing my mind on the tempo, wrapping my thighs and arms through the brim of the pole. Slowly undressing in front of these thirsty men, leaving my red two-glittered two-piece, my high heels feel like nothing as I lift my whole body up the pole and spread my legs above.

Perverted whistles, money all over the stage, and firing addictions in the place, lights hitting every spot of my body. Losing dignity but owning a core value of money, is the life of a Stripper. And, I'm the Greatest stripper...

The passion that became his possession.

They say that the most powerful weapon in the world is the human soul which is on fire. Filled with passion and sacred possession. Life would be more fearless with a flaming soul that is ready to do anything for their greatest love.

Anything that gets your blood racing is worth it, that's what they call passion.

Passion and possession are real opposite words, that lie beyond a different side of humans.

Possession is anything that starts in a human mind, while Passion is a blazing feeling that runs in a human's heart unexpectedly.

My situation is playing between passion and possession that keeps me going.

"I want you," his voice keeps running in my ears, "You're mine," his flaming touches on my neck, lips, waist, hips, and legs, and my wetness still feels fresh.

"Love me," those feelings when he said those words.

I instantly open my eyes as I kept on hearing his voice on my sleep, Dahan-dahan akong bumangon mula sa pagkakahiga bago hinawi ang aking buhok at minasahe ang aking ulo.

Ilang mabibigat na paghinga rin ang aking pinakawalan, why am I dreaming and hearing him at this time? Why do I still remember how his voice sounds?

Maingat akong tumayo mula sa kama at inabot ang aking maliit na alkansya, kinuha ko rin ang kandilang nakasindi sa lamesa dito sa aking silid bago umupo sa sa sahig sa gilid ng kama, sunod ko itong binuksan at sinimulang ilabas ang inipon kong pera.

I couldn't see the money very clearly because there was no light around me, I was only relying on this candle beside me.

"One hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, five hundred, six hundred,seven hundred fifty five," I whisper while counting it all, hindi ko maiwasang panghinaan ng loob habang nakikita sa aking palad ang natitirang pera para sa amin.

Sumisikip ang dibdib ko habang pinagmamasdan ito, at napapaisip kung paano pa ako kikita ng pera at paano ito pagkakasyahin sa pangangailangan namin?

Sobrang bigat ng aking nararamdaman at tila hindi ko na alam ang gagawin sa puntong ito, hirap na rin ako pero hindi ako pwedeng sumuko, lalo na't kailangan niya ako.

I look at her sleeping so soundly, wishing that while she's in her sleep she won't feel any pain, I reach for her hand and softly caresses it, parang may kung anong tumutusok sa aking puso habang patuloy siyang pinagmamasdan, ayaw kong mahirapan siya pero ito ako nanghihina at hindi na alam ang gagawin.

Pinunasan ko ang luhang tumakas sa aking mga mata bago huminga ng malalim at tumayo, I let go of her hand and decided to drink water down stairs.

My whole body is aching, my whole system is giving up, my mind is breaking down, and I don't know what to do anymore.